Descripción de la oferta
The Eventbrite IT team, or BriteTech as we are fondly referred to as internally, is responsible for overseeing all internal technical operations. From network services, security and collaboration services, to espresso machines over IP, BriteTech’s vision is to build and maintain resilient, reliable, secure, and scalable IT systems and processes that enable Britelings to thrive and build the platform to empower our global Creators.
The IT Project Manager is an integral member of the BriteTech team that will help improve overall project and process management across the IT team. This position requires applied knowledge of project management frameworks and tools to optimize the planning and implementation of strategic projects and initiatives both within IT and cross-functionally. This is a critical role and includes high-level visibility and interaction with stakeholders across the organization globally. You will be the first IT Project Manager on the team reporting to the Director of IT.
- Work closely with IT and various other teams to develop our roadmap of strategic projects and company wide initiatives
- Guide our key stakeholders through our project prioritization framework, ensuring alignment on scope, timing, project plan and final deliverables
- Partner extensively with the IT functional teams (IT Support, IT Systems, IT Infrastructure) and with cross-functional partners (Engineering, Product, Security, Legal, Sales & Support, and others) as needed to accurately scope the engagements required to deliver against project requirements
- Drive complex projects from initiation to completion, ensure that key success metrics are identified and tracked through the lifecycle of each project
- Implement appropriate quality & risk mitigation practices for all projects to ensure that key project partners and internal stakeholders are aligned to the project plan, scope and success metrics
- Manage requirements elicitation, verification, delivery, and confirmation
- Juggle and manage the IT team’s overall project portfolio and prioritize and drive project timelines, costs, and resources in a fast-paced environment
- Lead consistent communication for projects and as a representative of IT with customers, key internal/external stakeholders and senior management
- Collaborate with the wider IT team in the continuing improvement and refinement of our project lifecycle framework
THE SKILL SET
- Minimum of 4-6+ years of prior experience in leading IT and/or Process Improvement projects SaaS project management experience in an Agile environment a plus
- Knowledge and experience with IT SaaS tech stack such as Okta, Google Workspace, Workday, Atlassian, Jamf, Airwatch, AWS, Salesforce, Docusign, and Slack
- Experience in cross-functional project management
- Experience using JIRA for project management
- Problem-solving maven adept at quickly dissecting an issue into its component parts and identifying the root cause or opportunity
- Excellent prioritization skills - ability to multi-task and work well under pressure and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines and without continued direct supervision
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and flexibility to multi-task across projects with varying deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to apply decomposition and estimation techniques to project management
- High energy, self-starter with bias for action and sense of urgency to deliver results
- Prior experience working in IT Operations for high growth start-ups or public organizations.
- Experience with procurement and vendor management and driving efficiencies on a global scale
- Understanding of IT service delivery
- Experience leading or working on projects adopting Agile project management & Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with Project Management Professional (PMP) methodologies
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing.
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
We work hard to cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where Britelings feel like they belong.
Employees can participate in resource groups and we offer programming throughout the year to support a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We offer ongoing training and career development that meets people where they are in their careers.
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, leadership coaching for all managers, Briteling led talks, and weekly company-wide town halls with our CEO. We take culture seriously and design programs with employee feedback in mind to make Eventbrite a great place to work no matter where you work from in the world.
Work-life balance & flexibility is extremely important to us.
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of hundreds of thousands of event creators in nearly 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The company was founded by Julia Hartz, Kevin Hartz and Renaud Visage, with a vision to build a self-service platform that would make it possible for anyone to create and sell tickets to live experiences. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it’s an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 290 million tickets distributed for over 5 million total events in 2021, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love.