Descripción de la oferta
wefox is Europe’s leading InsurTech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding round of $650 million in 2021, making it the largest funding round of any InsurTech to date.
wefox is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences, driven by data. Our vision is to enable people to be safe. By providing our customers 360 degree advice through our network of advisors, we optimise each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance products.
We are looking for someone who will join us to help our team to develop the new platform, based on the latest technology and cutting edge frameworks. We expect you to help in refinements but also in contributing with your ideas and giving solutions to challenges in the dailies and meetings. One of our values is “we make things possible” so join us and help us to reach our purpose!
The person joining can have a greater impact in the company and will be involved in a team where it is planned to grow nearly. Another highlight about the role is that you will be working in an agile multidisciplinary squad. The work environment encourages you to propose ideas and contribute your vision from the very beginning, we are team players so we are convinced your background will help us to achieve our goals. Finally, we are actually committed to employee’s development so your career is important to us. As time passes and you are actively contributing, you will be able to acquire more seniority and more responsibilities in the field that fits better with your skills; management or technical.
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience developing applications
- 4+ years in iOS mobile native application development
- 3+ years in Swift development
- 1+ years in SwiftUI development
- Experience working with CI/CD
- Experience working in client/server applications
- Understanding of SOLID principles, Object Oriented Design and design patterns
- Experience using clean architectures for iOS
- You have to know any network, persistence and cloud frameworks and some analytics libraries
- Experience committing big refactors
- Experience in unit testing and functional testing
- Experience doing profiling and code analysis
- Experience in reactive or asyncronous/eventbus programming
- Experience in version control system
- Previously involved in the publication of an AppStore app
- Fluent in English
What We Offer
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here Are Some Of Them
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work model (office, hybrid or full remote)
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December.
- Seniority days: one day of extra holiday per employment year starting from the 2nd anniversary in the company (up to 30 days total holidays).
- Discounted fitness memberships
- Up to 50% of your public transport costs reimbursed
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.