Descripción de la oferta
Bitpanda is a European digital investment platform. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda believes that everyone should have access to the tools that remove the barriers that stand between people and their financial goals, empowering them to invest in what they want, when they want. We are Austria’s first unicorn start-up, with more than 500 team members, over 2.7 million users, multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards and we’re one of Europe's fastest-growing fintechs. Our talented team works across international offices in Vienna and Krakow. We are looking for great people who are ready to make an impact, right from day one. And the best part? As we continue to expand our global footprint, we’re now also hiring in the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Turkey, Italy and Poland. Invest in your future and join us on our mission to change the way the world views investing.
As a Senior iOS Developer at Bitpanda, you will work on the development of our native iOS app. Alongside hands-on feature development, you will work on new tools, techniques and take care of the whole application lifecycle.
What you’ll do:
- Technically design, build and maintain advanced applications & features for the iOS platform
- Extensive testing of code, to ensure adherence to functional requirements and maintain quality
- Maintain existing app through bug fixes and improving overall performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, designers and technical product owners
What we’re looking for:
- Passionate about mobile platforms and translating requirements into a user friendly app
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, iOS best practises and software architecture patterns
- Proven professional experience developing iOS apps
- Strong UI/UX & design orientation
- Well-versed in version control
Our Tech Stack
- Git flow
- Apple Developer platform
- Please include in your application sample code or a link to a specific project/commit on Github which best showcase your experience and skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and Development budget/possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Sustainable merch
And more benefits to come...
Do you like what you’re reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.