Descripción de la oferta
In our Barcelona office we are looking for a new colleague with a passion for building next-generation mobile applications in iOS. As a Senior Mobile Developer in iOS, you work in a diverse team and implement innovative solutions to create high quality apps that cater for a great user experience. Solutions that help our clients move even further!
WHO WE ARE
We are an independent, specialist agency with over 60 professionals from all over the globe, working from offices in Barcelona (Spain) and Almere (The Netherlands) for a variety of Dutch clients. We are passionate about crafting lovable and usable digital experiences that help move brands and people forward. We are dreamers and makers
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Senior iOS Developer you are responsible for creating and implementing a wide variety of mobile applications using Swift. Your role in the team will not only be to take part in the development process, but also to keep an overview of the whole project, raise red flags when necessary and technically coach other team members in finding the right technical solutions.
You enjoy being the go-to person for other iOS Developers when they get stuck or need technical advice. You 'breathe' Elements' way of working and make suggestions to improve it. Last but not least, we would love to see that you have a natural drive to stay up to speed with the latest developments in the field.
WHAT YOU NEED
- At least 3-4 years of experience building iOS apps
- Excellent coding skills in Swift, demonstrated by projects you've worked on so far
- Deep understanding of the iOS user's perspective
- Ability to architect an app from start to finish
- General knowledge about different app architectures like MVVM, VIPER, RIBs
- Good understanding of the SOLID principles
- Experience in technically supporting team members in projects
- Previous exposure to agile project methodology (Scrum)
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Adaptive, creative, and open-minded
- Independent thinker yet committed to company’s and team’s success and teamwork
- Valid working permit for Spain/EU (we may consider visa sponsorship for highly qualified candidates, but only if they fulfil requirements)
- Ideally, you are based in Barcelona area or nearby, but for this vacancy we are open to consider remote candidates living in other areas of Spain.
WHAT WE OFFER
Please, note that the current situation caused by Covid-19 has an impact on some of the benefits we offer (e.g. team events). Also, right now access to the office is voluntary.
- You will be a part of our international, talented and inspiring developers team, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- We provide you with the equipment of your choice
- We provide you with free breakfast, snacks, fruits and refreshments every day, unlimited freshly ground coffee and large variety of teas
- You will have flexible working hours and possibility to balance WFH with working at the office
- We also offer an opportunity to work on your health by organising team sports activities and providing significant discounts for physiotherapy sessions.
- We encourage you to visit events/conferences and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and gain new skills.
- Language Courses (when applicable)
- In addition to your salary, we contribute to your daily lunch costs through a Sodexo Restaurant Card
- We also offer a flexible compensation plan for your transport, lunch and nursery cost
- An insured company bicycle for home-work commute and personal use
- And, to top it off, obviously, what is work without some fun? We regularly organise drinks, dinners and team building outings
Do you see this position as a good match? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Acerca de Elements
But one thing will never change — and it’s the one thing technology can’t replicate. Our hearts, minds and souls. Since day one, we’ve incorporated the human element into everything we do. We believe people come first. This is what sets Elements apart. We combine our unique human DNA and technical craftsmanship into every digital experience we create for our customers.
It’s our responsibility to maintain this human factor to make tech work for us and with us. This is how we will keep leading the way to a smarter, more human-focused future.
Our pragmatic mindset and down to earth attitude have not changed since our early start in 1996. While our relatively small team consists of people from different backgrounds, a passion for technology and user experience brings us together.