Descripción de la oferta
TrekkSoft is a leading SaaS booking software provider, active since 2010. We make the world's leisure activities bookable!
Join us and drive the front-end development of our booking solution! You will work closely with our talented engineering team and product manager to deliver a high quality product.
- Work with a small but driven team on quarterly OKRs, focusing on driving the front end of our product.
- Research and estimate tasks to allow reliable planning and delivery in sprints.
- Build our product together with your colleagues and the Product Manager. Think outside your box (the task), and proactively create tasks for issues and improvements you spot while working on the product.
- Work on and resolve issues independently, assisting your colleagues where necessary.
- Be vocal about your view on the product and the technology - we welcome your input.
- As everyone in the team, take your part in a rotating on-call schedule.
- Take part in regular knowledge sharing sessions across the engineering team.
- 4-6 years of experience working on the frontend side in a dynamic SaaS environment.
- React (Redux) / Typescript / Angular
- Sass / Jest / Css
- PHP is a plus
- Aws infrastructure / Terraform is a plus
- Perform basic QA through automated tests for your delivered tasks, ensuring a qualitative result while shortening the fixing cycle.
- Proactive attitude in identifying and reporting issues while working on task delivery.
- You are comfortable researching new technologies and/or looking for the optimal solution.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken, is a must.
- Competitive salary.
- Work remotely from a location of your choice within the EU.
- Support for online certifications and coding resources.
- Be part of a highly international, motivated and fun team.
- Have full responsibility over your projects.
- Grow in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with lots of opportunities to make an impact.
Acerca de TrekkSoft
Matten bei Interlaken, Switzerland