Descripción de la oferta
We are Openbravo, a dynamic and modern enterprise software company, dedicated to brand and retailers, certified Great Place to Work in both Spain and France, and member of the DL Software Group.
Our goal? To help retailers and restaurateurs to be more competitive through the adoption of a flexible mobile and cloud-based unified commerce platform.
Today, we operate in more than 50 different countries, and we successfully helped more than 150 clients to achieve greater agility in the acceleration progress of their unified commerce and digital transformation strategies.
- Responsible for the coding of complex problems in business management applications using high-technical system capabilities and working autonomously.
- Provide development services to end clients/partners according to existing procedures while applying agile methodologies.
- Participate in technical design, development, testing, and documentation of plug-ins, modules or vertical requests by partners.
- Work with internal business clients to understand their requirements and translate into value-generating technical solutions.
- Properly manage any departmental knowledge favoring the re-use of existing information
- Resolve product defects detected by customers, community and/or internal testers
- Supports workload estimations related to the service.
- Administrate the infrastructure development that will enhance the scalability of the organization.
- Refine and improve our product in developing quality service for our clients.
- Helps support team when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or Telecommunications.
- Data Base Knowledge/experience, POS/Retail and/or business software applications related experience is a plus.
- 6+ Knowledge/experience in software development with the following technologies::
- Java Platform and/or all tiers of an enterprise web application
- Programming concepts including MVC architecture
- SQL, PostgreSQL, and Oracle
- Source Code Management: Git
- Experience to design technical solutions playing if required the role of Technical Leader in projects, coordinating teams of developers.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English is a must. French is a strong plus.
- Analytical thinking & detail-oriented.
- Proven ability to meet/exceed deadlines under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Initiative, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Availability to travel as required for the success of the business.
What We Offer:
- Above competitive salary & benefits package.
- Possibility to work fully from home or hybrid (if based in Barcelona, Pamplona or Lille).
- Flexibility in schedule.
- Free training (English/French/Spanish lessons + adapted training based on your professional needs and interests).
- Continuous performance feedback with an annual review so you can keep grow professionally.
- Fresh fruit, drinks and loads of snacks every day.
- Referral bonus
- Fantastic colleagues from all over the world.
- A career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment.
- An opportunity to accelerate your professional development.
Acerca de Openbravo
A highly and truly modular platform that provides built-in open source extensibility for helping retailers achieve greater agility so that they can accelerate progress of their omnichannel and digital transformation strategies, which are urgently needed to adapt to fast-evolving market situations and changing customer expectations more quickly and efficiently.
Or join the conversation and follow us: