Descripción de la oferta
At Cognizant Netcentric, we come to work every day with the mission of leveraging cutting-edge technology to create memorable digital experiences for the world’s leading brands. And we do it as a diverse, global community of over 1500+ Adobe experts collaborating across countries, cultures, languages and technologies.
We’re energized by an inclusive and responsive organizational culture that brings together the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the resources, growth opportunities and stability of a larger global organization. Holacracy is the cornerstone of how we work, empowering every individual with the power to make an impact within our organization. All this encourages us to learn and grow as individuals, and unite as a team to build innovative digital experiences that touch people’s lives.
We are looking for a Data Analyst professional who loves to transmit his/her passion for web technologies and big data projects. You will consult internal stakeholders by leveraging data insights. You will be the interface between the product team and the business. You are a good fit, if you are a sharp mind that gathers insights and turns them into business value. You have a strong analytical mindset and are a great communicator to convey your insights.
Roles & Responsibilities in your day-to-day activities you will:
- Consult internal stakeholders on using data to gain meaningful insights
- Continuously work with product teams and improve the product
- Responsible for product reporting and guiding team along with Product Owner
- Strong expertise in SQL and queering data to derive insights for business
- Consult on projects with respect to tracking and measuring all desired on and offline touchpoints.
- Advocate customers through the creation of Analytics, Data Management and Customer Data Platform solutions.
- Define Data Layers, master Online & Offline Data Conjunction, Channel and Touchpoint Integrations.
- Experience in Tag Management with the ability to read and write code
- Model business processes in data architecture for analysis and optimization
Required Skills Digital Analytics & Tag Management
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience
- Understanding of Digital Marketing
- Understanding and knowledge of Tag Management, Google Cloud Big Query, SQL
- Experience in Google Analytics UA/GA360/GA4, Data Studio, Qlik, Looker Domain Skills
- Experience working in the area of Customer Experience in Travel or Retail industry
- Technology Data Management
- Shift Day EMEA
What makes us smile when we look at your profile:
Operational experience with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Analytics, Google Optimize.
Project experience in personalisation, A/B testing, optimization
Software development experience using RESTful APIs, Node.js, NPM, React, Angular or other front-end frameworks.
Experience in international projects and working with remote teams
Not afraid to run workshop and knowledge sharing sessions
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Recognition bonus system
- Private health insurance
- Apple work equipment
- WFH equipment + welcome package
- WFH monthly expenses compensation
- Access to Udemy courses
- Adobe certification
- Sponsored gym membership
- Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarten and transport)
- A dynamic and international team
- Everyone has a voice; we are a Holacracy organization
Acerca de Netcentric
It's a young, international and visionary company with Swiss roots. Office locations span four different nations in Europe: Switzerland, Spain, Germany and the United Kingdom, and in these offices, you will find our diverse culture that embraces over 30 different nationalities from around the globe. Netcentric has a start-up spirit, and they don’t plan to slow down anytime soon.
- - Fancy offices, and best equipment available for today’s needs. Be prepared to be fully armed with the latest Apple ensemble.
- - 30 days of annual leave for all employees
- - Sponsored gym memberships
- - Flexible working hours, because we know you have a personal life too.
- - Company events. Think an annual sailing trip with all of your favourite colleagues off the Spanish or Croatian coast, or a weekend-long kickoff event in Barcelona.