Descripción de la oferta
Quibim is now hiring a Senior Cloud Engineer to the team. The Cloud architecture is a key function for Quibim. You will actively contribute to the growth of Quibim, contributing to the definition of the cloud architecture and the innovation of our products to deliver it with the highest standards in the market.
We are offering one outstanding candidate the opportunity to be our Senior Cloud engineer to work in the Technology team. This position will also give you the opportunity to learn every day! These are some of the learning opportunities you will have in Quibim:
- Be part of a company with a real impact in the Healthcare sector, improving human health by development the finest AI solution in medical imaging.
- Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the bottom and the top line of Quibim.
- Grow and collaborate in a fast-pace environment where every day is day one.
- Being surrounded by inspiring and diverse work colleagues.
- Learn from people and cooperate with a wide variety of professional backgrounds in an international environment.
Reporting to the Head of Deployment and System Architecture, the Senior Cloud Engineer's key activities include:
- Design, provisioning, maintenance and troubleshooting of cloud infrastructure for multiple Azure environments.
- Build cloud-agnostic system and service monitoring.
- Ensure compliance with the health industry’s high-security requirements.
- Managing network-related workloads, including DNS and firewalls.
- Collaborate with the development teams to improve our CI/CD pipelines and health monitoring solutions.
- Responsible for generating scripts and templates required for the automatic provisioning of resources.
Our ideal candidate shall comply with following requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience as Cloud Engineer, or similar role.
- High DevOps experience.
- Experience using Azure (preferred), AWS or GCP.
- Knowledge of: Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, ELK-stack, Grafana, Prometheus, Docker, Git, Mongo DB, Linux, and servers’ management.
- Solid understanding of networking and security.
- Automation-mindset in everything you do (infrastructure, CI/CD, scripting, developing tools to improve workflow, etc.). Action-oriented in solving challenging business and technical issues.
- Cost-efficient mindset.
- Advanced level of English.
- Integrity and proactivity
Quibim follows an AI-first approach to help detect pathologies across every body part and imaging modality, using quantitative imaging biomarkers. We understand every body part. We speak human.