Descripción de la oferta
Barcelona|Spain or Remote, Full time.
Operating in more than 40 countries, Landbot offers a platform that helps companies to create unbeatable chatbot conversations in different channels: Web, WhatsApp, and Messenger.
With us, you will be working in a team of engineers, designers, PMs. A team with diverse and exciting backgrounds coordinated with agile methodologies while working locally in our HQ in Barcelona or remotely in their homes distributed in several cities like Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, and Taiwan. No matter the location, we put fun at the heart of everything we do and set ambitious goals to push things forward.
We are looking for Senior Backend Python
- Willing to contribute to technical and architectural decision-making.
- Have experience working on a dynamic product that is ever-changing and evolving rapidly.
- Take ownership of the code.
- Get stuck into the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment.
- Strong problem solving and time management.
- Self-motivated with good organizational skills.
- Someone who enjoys working with the team and helping to develop upon and maintain code with them.
- Foundations: good architectural principles, experience working with agile, willingness to solve challenging problems.
- A competitive salary package in a fast-growing start-up.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Live and work in sunny Barcelona.
- Remote friendly.
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content, and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.
- Work experience programming in Python
- Experience with Django (ORM)
- Strong experience designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Comfort with Asynchronous Programming (Celery/Asyncio …)
- Minimum experience: +4 years in a similar position or as a full-time freelancer.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (it's a must).
- A genuine enjoyment of technology and a good understanding of Startup culture.
- Eligibility to work in Spain or EU.
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Experience in Knowledge with Continuous Integration Environments. (Travis, Jenkins).
- Having built a scalable infrastructure from scratch.
- SQL and NoSQL DBs (MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Firebase...).
- Present or past experience in B2B SaaS companies.
- Relevant programming knowledge in other languages.
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Chatbots/AI interest/background.