Descripción de la oferta
About Visca Web
Visca Web is a digital media company whose international products revolve around one vision: To help people make the right sports betting moves.
We are always on the lookout for results-driven individuals with proven experience in their field to help us advance towards this vision. We champion a stimulating environment where autonomy, ownership, initiative and exchange are valued and encouraged.
Our international team (7 different nationalities at the moment) is a mix of youth & experience around tech development, product management, data analytics, SEO, Content production & Digital Marketing. Friendly startup feeling but with structures and processes in place to grow fast.
Our portfolio of websites includes:
- CanadaSportsBetting.ca and BeaBetterBettor.com (targeted to USA and Canada).
- Marcadores.com (targeted to Spain and LATAM).
- Forecastr.com (our newest product targeted to Nigeria).
- + other similar websites.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer that can deliver quality software and help our existing team grow. Our main sites are written in PHP and new projects in Kotlin.
We value developer autonomy and ownership, and our ideal candidate would have experience with agile methodologies, continuous integration, DevOps (specially on AWS), software architecture, etc.
Our ideal candidate would enjoy mentoring more junior profiles, pair programming with them and sharing his or her knowledge and experience on a daily basis.
- Experience with modern PHP (and ideally Kotlin).
- Ability to write automated tests (unit / integration / acceptance). Our ideal candidate would have several years of experience with TDD.
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming (functional programming a plus), refactoring, distributed systems, event-based architectures, etc.
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design (DDD), hexagonal architecture, CQRS.
- Team player with a positive mindset, willing to find reliable solutions that fit the projects’ needs and their constraints.
- The ability to communicate in English.
- (Bonus) Interest in sports and betting.
We have great benefits
- A stimulating work environment where autonomy & responsibility are key.
- The excitement to work in a booming full digital industry.
- Personal Development (conferences, industry events…)
- Monthly Team events (beers, training days…)
- Cool office 10 minutes walk from the beach (bike storage, rest room, play room…)
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- 23 days of annual paid leave (+ public holidays)
- Apple Macbook Pro for all team members.
This position is a full-time one, based in our Barcelona office. Possession of a valid work-permit for Spain is a must.
Acerca de ViscaWeb