Descripción de la oferta
Do you love the challenge of building systems processes billions of documents daily? Do the challenges of working with distributed systems interest you? Are you excited answering the questions of:
- What will happen if the data size doubles? What if it grows by one, two...n orders of magnitude?
- How do I handle data consistency in a highly distributed environment?
- Should that data be processed as a batch or as a stream?
- Which algorithms can I use to gain insights from this data? What are their tradeoffs?
This is not a data science role. Rather, you will be a member of the team that design the systems that process billions of review, survey, and management response data daily. You will develop cognitive services that extract meaning and insights from this data. This knowledge is in turn used by over 55,000+ hotels around the world to gain knowledge, visibility, and insight into their guests' experience.
This is a senior position and we expect candidates to have practice working with large data sets using techniques such as MapReduce or Stream Processing. You must have a firm understanding of distributed systems, as well as prior experience working with NoSql persistence. A keen interest or experience in machine learning is a plus.
What else we offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Free fruit
- Great coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team
- Knowledge exchange: we attend conferences and community events as well as provide learning resources
- Nice equipment: Mac laptops, high-quality monitors (1 or 2, the choice is yours)
- Desks with adjustable height (standing desks)
Our working language is English.
All applicants must have a permit to work in Spain.
Acerca de ReviewPro