SEM Specialist en Barcelona
Descripción de la oferta
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. Our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty, Hip Flat and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team. We love to work with colleagues who are team players, humble, curious, passionate, fun and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our Online Marketing team for an Online Marketing Specialist (SEM) to join our strong team of specialists working on challenging projects and responsible to deliver great results from our sizable budget. You will be responsible for the attraction of relevant visitors, expanding Lifull Connect’s traffic growth whilst achieving maximum ROI. You will join a dynamic group of people managing complex structured campaigns with millions of keywords in various languages and countries/regions.
If you have experience with SEM and online advertising, you like performance, data, and exploring new opportunities to continuously optimize the marketing campaigns, you definitely want to talk to us. Come and get to know us better.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Accountable for the overall growth and performance of Lifull Connect paid traffic.
- Co-define, manage and execute Lifull Connect SEM & Online Advertising strategy.
- Explore, take initiatives and test new opportunities on various platforms in order to increase traffic & ROI.
- Analyze the performance of advertising campaigns in detail.
- Continuously optimize advertising campaigns based on conversion rate and ROI.
- Monitoring, reporting, and analysis of main KPI’s, detect and propose improvements.
What you need to bring to the table:
- At least 2-3 years of previous experience running paid digital advertising campaigns with complex structures and significant budgets (as a reference, minimum 100k per month).
- You have a deep understanding of search engine marketing (Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising), retargeting (Criteo) and/or other online advertising platforms.
- You know your way around Google Analytics.
- Your approach to analyzing results, designing experiments and working on configurations is structured, systematic and analytical.
- You enjoy being part of a team, working on shared projects towards common goals and you feel ok in a remote first approach.
- You are commercially driven and can easily connect the dots between your work, it’s connections with the sales activity and the links to the company strategy.
- You like to explore non-obvious solutions to difficult challenges and put them to the test.
- You love what you do and dedicate time to stay up to date with the latest developments within Online Marketing.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our office in Barcelona or Madrid).
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Online English lessons for all levels.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!
Acerca de Lifull