cubiertaEsta oferta ya no está disponible
Descripción de la oferta
Security at Tessian
At Tessian, our mission is to keep the world’s most sensitive data and systems private and secure. This means that it’s critical we go above and beyond in regards to securing our platform.
We are looking for an experienced Security Engineer to come in and help take our security processes to the next level.
You'll have great coding skills & a breadth of experience, as well as wanting to get your hands dirty and dig in to the workings of our systems.
Tessian's Tech Stack Snapshot
Your role will include
- Working in and with development teams to ensure security is designed in to new features being built
- Building and maintaining our security road map
- Sharing your experience and best practices with the development teams but also product and ops teams
- Helping to instil a security culture at Tessian (e.g. last year we ran a CTF)
- Helping Tessian shift security left
- Working together with external Red Teams and Pen Testers to externally validate the security health of our platform
We'd love to meet someone who
- Has demonstrable software security experience
- Has software development and DevOps experience, and still wants to get stuck in!
- Is passionate about security & is up to date on the latest threats and techniques
- Knows their OWASP from their NIST
- Has some experience with AWS
Why we think you'll love it here
- You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues
- We offer a competitive salary and equity options with every role, with annual salary reviews.
- Everyone gets 25 days of paid annual leave (33 days including bank holidays)
- Company contributions are made towards your pension
- You’ll get a high-spec tech kit to work on & get to choose your OS
- Flexible morning start-times on the engineering teams
- One week of remote working from abroad per year
- We have regular communal company lunches, and regular team socials and activities
- Fully stocked kitchen with plenty of office snacks including fruit, nuts, bread, cereals, and amazing coffee
- We offer a cycle to work scheme, eye-care vouchers and childcare vouchers
- Parents and carers are guaranteed one day per week of work-from-home, and we'll give you an extra day of annual leave to take your child to their first day of nursery and primary school
- Generous enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave
- If you’re coming from abroad, we’ll provide relocation assistance. Over 25% of the company is international and we’re always as supportive as we can be in helping people make the move
Tessian is a VC backed SaaS technology company. Our mission is to keep the world's most sensitive data and systems private and secure, so we're building the world's first Human Layer Security (HLS) platform.
We’re a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technology to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
We’ve recently raised $42m in Series B funding led by Sequoia. Sequoia partner Matt Miller is joining the board. In 2018 our venture backed business grew 400% and our team expanded from 13 to 120 people; we have ambitious growth plans for the next year, spanning all areas including our product offerings and our sales & marketing divisions. We’re excited about where this next phase of our growth will take us - we hope you are too, so we encourage you to apply today to be part of the next leg of the Tessian journey.
We’re backed by world-leading venture capital funds, including Sequoia, Accel, & Balderton Capital, who’ve invested in companies like Facebook, Slack, Dropbox, Improbable & Transferwise & we’ve been named on the prestigious Forbes 30 Under 30 list, crowned the “Best Security Startup” by WIRED magazine, and awarded “Best Innovation in Data Protection & Privacy” by CogX.
You can check out some photos of our team on our Instagram, or take a look at our company page. You can also find us on Glassdoor.
Equality & diversity
Tessian is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. The Human Layer we're securing is diverse, and we know we need to be diverse and inclusive to successfully create HLS that reflects this. You can read our equality and diversity statement here.
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity, we're also a corporate member of the WISE Campaign for gender equality in STEM, our CFO is the Chair of the WISE Campaign's Young Professionals' Board, & we're a founding member of the WEDS network driving diversity & inclusion in startups.
How to apply
Please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button below to be taken to the application form which will collect all the necessary information.
Want to make your application stand out? We value well thought-out, Tessian-specific cover letters; you can write yours in the 'Additional Information' section of the application form.
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.
Acerca de Tessian
Tessian la página de empresa está vacía
Añade descripción e imágenes para atraer más candiadatos y aumentar el Employer Branding.