Descripción de la oferta
Netquest is among the most advanced and innovative digital data collection specialists worldwide in the market research and analytics industry. We currently have more than 2,000,000 consumers willing to share their behavioral data and give us their opinion in 27 countries. Our ambition is to be the most reliable, flexible and powerful data source in the market, and contribute to the future of market research through automation and innovation.
Descripción de la oferta
At Netquest we are looking for an experienced Scrum Master willing to take the challenge to help us build our product suite around our tracking technology.
Our main goal is to provide the technology to invite people to install our tracking apps so we can do research on their online behavior in exchange for compensation in a transparent and privacy conscious way. We use the gathered data to analyze patterns, make reports and help end clients
improve their services.
We are currently building a new system whilst figuring out how to maintain and merge our existing platform, meaning we can offer you exposure to a lot of different technologies used across the stack and many interesting problems to solve. As a Scrum Master you will responsible for:
● Eliminating impediments, so the team is free to focus on delivering.
● Facilitating events, including the daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective.
● Coaching team members to fill in blanks in the agile framework.
● Resolving conflicts and issues that arise.
● Facilitating communication with management and stakeholders.
● Supporting the product owner in handling new requests and managing the
● Validating hypotheses with our Product Managers and the Solutions Architect.
What we offer
Our current team is a group of passionate all-round engineers. We follow the SAFe framework which helps us develop in a pragmatic and efficient way and ensures that the product vision and roadmap are transparent at all times. Transparency and open communication are foundational aspects of our company.
Specifically, for this product we work with the following methodologies and technologies:
● Portfolio SAFe
● Ruby on Rails
● Platforms: AWS Lambda, ECS, RDS, S3, Athena, CloudWatch..
● Browser plug-in/extension/add-on frameworks (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge)
● Mobile Apps (iOS and Android)
● Windows Apps (Windows, macOS)
What we ask for
We expect you to take on the challenge of diving into our technology and help our mission to
make it the best in the world. We want you to be passionate about technology and be able to
apply the best tools and methods for the task at hand.
We are looking for a Scrum Master with previous experience in software development and/or
mobile applications but we will also consider your application if your motivation or talent can
compensate for your juniority.
Required skills and experience
● Working experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks
● Experience in working with medium-to-large applications
● Excellent communication skills
● An organized and diligent way of working
● 2 years of experience as Scrum Master or Agile Coach highly valued
● Fluency in Spanish & in English
● Technical background
Acerca de Netquest
Our ambition is to be the most reliable, flexible and powerful data source in the market, and contribute to the future of market research through automation and innovation.