Descripción de la oferta
We are Wind.
Our mission? To make transport sustainable for everyone across the world. We’re putting the fun back into commuting with our e-scooters, and we want you to join us!
Today we are powering over 15 cities worldwide and growing quickly to become a key player in the field of micro-mobility. With the launch of a new state of the art scooter, we are expanding our talented team to reach new heights.
We are looking for a superhero to be our new Salesforce Developer in Barcelona. This role requires an encyclopedic knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem and offers the chance to focus on creative Salesforce development, building our environment for success. You will work directly with C-level stakeholders, as well as service and product teams, to define the best solutions across the business.
If you’re hungry for a challenge, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely result-driven…then what are you waiting for? We wanna hear from you!
Every superhero has super responsibilities ...
- Develop and maintain the connectivity between Salesforce and our backend systems incl. our mobile applications.
- Install and maintain integrations with third-party tools and applications.
- Design and develop native lightning applications for our operations team.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code, handle release management.
- 3+ years experience in designing and developing customised solutions for customer-facing interfaces.
- 1+ years experience in Open Source ETL tools such as Talend or Pentaho is considered a plus.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems, through SOAP API, REST API and sometimes direct database access.
- Been well versed and comfortable with Salesforce Lightning (both Sales and Service Cloud).
- A team player mentality.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluent English (Spanish and/or another European language is a plus).
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast changing start-up environment (previous start-up experience is a plus).
- The opportunity to be part of a growing, international team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team building events.
- A real challenge! (We’re a startup…no day is ever the same!)
- Yearly Learning & Development fund which you can use for taking development courses, buying books etc
- Competitive salary.
Come as you are! At Wind we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. While for this role we ask that you should be eligible to work in Spain, we remain an open-minded meritocracy. If you are a quick thinker, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely results-driven, we want to hear from you!