Descripción de la oferta
Not long ago I had a conversation with one of my teammates regarding the policies some Spanish companies have on what are called "practicas" Personally I think they are useless and it undermines the talent that can be obtained in the industry.
So if you could avoid them, would you? Would you instead work at a place where your full potential can shine? I hope so, because if you love sales, if you enjoy strategy, if you like to see how small decisions create significant business opportunities, then I am sure you will want to read what we can offer you.
Ok great, so what the heck is YUMIWI? And why are we looking to hire a sales ninja? It is only fair to give you a brief explanation of what we do, we tend to ask applicants about themselves but forget to tell you who we are.
We are all about events and their data! Music festivals, professional events, conferences, trade-shows, brand activations, and anything related to brands and attendees. We have developed an event marketing platform, for brands to track and measure their events results, interactions and any other actionable data point we can gather to predict and understand attendees and their interactions with the brands.
We use technology such as NFC to track and understand attendees at events, personalize content, allowing them to share and amplify their experience, and following every interaction to feed data back to brands.
It has been four years, more than 900 events so far, with top brands. We are a small team that has the urge to grow and become something more significant. We are currently launching our SaaS platform to make sure we can get every brand, attendee and event organizer a unified software, a unique experience and a seamless integration to all their event needs.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a sales ninja to make this journey more complete. We need you to help us strengthen the sales department, so there is a lot to do, a lot of work and a lot of creativity involved. We mainly work in the Spanish market and Latin America.
You will be working with the CCO (Chief Commercial Officer) we are currently expanding our market scope to the UK for 2019. So we need you to have a solid foundation in English, especially since you will be leading some of the UK activities.
The way I see it, you have two choices. Take the red pill or the take the blue pill.
Stop reading now, go back to your everyday life, be happy and pretend we don't exist.
Keep reading, start training your mind for a significant change in your life and join this fantastic project.
What's it going to be NEO? (A Matrix reference in case you have not seen that movie, go watch it!)
What do we expect from you?
- Understand that strategy is critical, so help us make one
- Understand that Sales tactics will garner short-term results that will allow us to fight for our long-term plan, so let's execute!
- Grasp your social media, we will use it wisely
- Understand your design software; you will need it one day
- Be aware that marketing is critical for sales, so play nice with them
- Be tech savvy! get along with developers (I know they are a different species, but they are great to work with)
- Marketing automation tools will be critical
- Common sense (the least common of all the senses)
- Lead by example
- No dress code, so please feel relaxed
- ENGLISH is important but not critical.
- Dance, even if it's in your own living room!
- Read the directions even if you don't follow them
- Data-centric, Data ninja, Data enthusiast
- Help us sell more!
- Define the right message and tone of what we are trying to deliver to the market.
- Be you! Be original!
- Be thirsty for learning
- Remember this is not a job, is a life project.
Pretty much that is was we are looking for, not so much mumbo-jumbo as a standard job offer right?
You got this far. I want to meet you!!!!
Thank you so much for your time, which I value and if our paths don't cross for any reason, let me just leave you with one quote that means a lot to me.
"Tell me, and I forget, Show me, and I remember, Involve me, and I understand."
By now the red pill should be starting to work your mind!
Hold tight; things are about to change!
Please send me your Story so I can evaluate and get back to you!!
All the best!
CEO / Founder
Acerca de Yumiwi