Descripción de la oferta
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a back-end engineer in the Intuo product development team, you will write clean and performant APIs in Ruby on Rails. The focus will be on performance, optimising complex flows, working together with a product manager and writing unit & integration tests to complement our suite of existing tests. The successful candidate will have top technical skills, excellent attention to detail and follow-up, and the ability to self-manage.
Our current stack includes Rails with RSpec & Capybara, Redis, Postgres, Sidekiq on the back-end. We use Ember.js on the front-end, and React-Native for mobile (iOS & Android). In the near future, we might introduce ElasticSearch & GraphQL to our stack, so experience with these technologies is a big plus.
We will help you to become a better engineer by supporting you to set goals and have regular one on ones to work on your professional and personal development.
- 3+ years of experience working with Ruby on Rails applications at scale or working with PHP and Python;
- 3+ years of experience in writing and optimizing SQL queries;
- Knowledge and experience of writing performant web applications and RESTful APIs;
- Previous experience on complex B2B applications at moderate scale, with multiple user flows and roles;
- Knowledge on how to debug slow running code, interpret and reduce the cost of SQL queries, optimise API endpoints and optimise payloads that our Ember.js SPA requests;
- Solid Understanding of Agile development lifecycle and of software testing practices;
- Experience with GraphQl will be a bonus;
- Good English skills;
- Enthusiastic about both teaching and learning;
- Self-starter, driven, and passionate about quality but knows how to balance it out to avoid burn out
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!