Descripción de la oferta
Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
Wallbox operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
We have closed our second tranche of series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M. Have we also mentioned our brand-new headquarters in Barcelona?
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
The reliability engineer will work with the compliance team of Wallbox. You will be responsible for designing and building up the test setups for the reliability and compliance tests of Wallbox product portfolio.
In collaboration with other team members, the candidate will need to be in close contact with engineering and design departments in early stages of every project. Understanding product needs, and being able to translate these into validation plans is a must.
Knowledge in programming languages such as Python and instrumentation automation is required. You will be responsible for the design and execution of validation plans and also defining the condition of samples and equipment required for such end.
- Flexible & open-minded engineer ready to work in the state-of-the-art testing technologies
- Engineering degree in electronics, industrial (electronics oriented) or telecommunications
- Fluent at Python programming
- Experience in HIL development for electronic testing
- Experience in instrumentation automation
- Knowledge of communication protocols: Ethernet, GPIB, RS232, Modbus, CANbus
- Motivated and autonomous
- Agile methodology know-how
- Good Team player
Nice to have:
- Knowledge on electronic and power electronics components
- Automotive normative knowledge desired
- LabVIEW/vector is a plus
- Jira, confluence knowledge
- Experience in electronic testing
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Acerca de Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain