Descripción de la oferta
At Speexx, we are building the future of learning. In large businesses and organizations worldwide, our solutions help millions of people to understand each other better every day. We are looking for curious and motivated individuals to join the team and grow with us. If this sounds like you – what are you waiting for? Apply now for the position of
Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d) - remote
The ideal candidate will be working closely with the Product Management and Product Development teams to assure that new products and releases demonstrate readiness and meet requirements and specifications.
We are looking for someone who can be flexible to work in different product lines and support various parts of the business. This is a highly dynamic role as it requires handling the pressure of multi-tasking and working on some of the most challenging projects.
What you will do at Speexx
- Assure the quality of the products within an agile development environment
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the products and tools
- Participate through the whole product life cycle, from specification to deployment
- Prepare and execute test plans and test cases for new features and products
- Support root cause analysis and the implementation of corrective actions
- Become an expert on the product and act as a consultant in the team
What we look for
- University degree in Software Engineering or similar qualification
- Special attention to details, perfectionist and logical mindset
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Eager to work in a lively multicultural team where people are passionate about technology and learning
- Fluency in Spanish and strong English skills
- Knowledge of databases (SQL) and programming is a plus
What you can expect at Speexx:
A highly international and agile environment in which you collaborate with amazing team members from offices and locations around the globe, including Munich, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Sao Paulo and Shanghai. Rooted in an environment of curiosity and learning, you would be joining a leading company that is proud to be shaping the future of digital learning and is undoubtedly one of the best places to work in the industry!
In addition you will experience:
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Flexible working hours and home office options for a good work-life balance
- An open feedback culture as well as freedom paired with taking over responsibility from an early stage
- Free access to the best language courses in the world!
- Modern hardware and software for hassle-free work
Interested? Just hit the apply button and we´ll take it from there. We are looking forward to hearing from you!