Descripción de la oferta
Hosco is a Swiss company that was launched in October 2011, and since then has become one of the world's leading hospitality platforms. We provide a space in which the industry's top companies, leading hospitality schools, and best talent can explore new opportunities and thrive like never before.
Since 2015, Hosco has experienced exponential growth regarding users, traffic, and revenue. We’ve raised over 13 million EUR to date, both from business angels and Venture Capital firms. Our team is based in our Barcelona HQ.
At Hosco, we love to dream big so that we can develop innovative and data-driven solutions that truly serve our users.
Our talented team is crucial to our success, and that's why we constantly seek to build a more positive and close-knit team at every turn. One way we do this is by enabling our people to bring their creative ideas to life and take full ownership of their success.
Do you share Hosco’s values? Read on to see exactly how you could help us by making hospitality an exciting journey!
About the department:
Be part of an ambitious project and join our professional, collaborative and fun work environment where everyone tries to give their best for making the difference. We are looking for a passionate and detail focussed individual interested in starting a career in Quality Assurance (QA).
As a QA trainee your responsibility will be that all software that our projects deliver has the highest possible quality. This will be done through Manual & Automated Testing in a web Platform and an Android and iOS apps. This role will report directly to our QA Manager and work closely with the entire hosco Tech & Product team.
- Develop and execute manual test cases based on software requirements.
- Validate features and functionalities against requirements documents.
- Work closely with technical team to report all findings and patterns on unexpected results
- Work closely with the product team to resolve needs, questions and facilitate understanding.
- Create and maintain Automated Tests
- Focus on delivery and interact with the rest of the teams with a positive attitude and team spirit
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve our quality and testing processes
- Proficiency in Selenium
- Familiar with Test_cases & Mobile Testing
- Ability to meet deadlines for multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently
- You must be self-motivated and be a team player
- You are fluent in English. Any other EU languages a plus!
- You are engaging, enjoy problem solving and can prioritize and work autonomously
- You are eligible to work in the EU / Barcelona
Perks of Working at Hosco:
- International office with colleagues from all over the world
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation days
- Flexible public holiday calendar
- Fun and ambitious working environment
- Flexible working from home policy
If you have the skills, experience, and passion to join Hosco, we would like to hear from you!
Acerca de Hosco