Descripción de la oferta
At the Metropolis:Lab we are constantly looking for talented people willing to join our projects. Our start-up environment is very open minded, we love to test and implement new ideas. Right now we are very focused on mobility projects, trying to improve citizen’s mobility in and out cities. If you think you are ready to enjoy your work and be part of our big family, we invite you to keep reading what we think it could be a good fit for our current needs 😊.
This role will evolve beyond manually testing things. The QA Tester will quickly become a reference for the product, and a key partner of the product owner. The role involves: testing apps on different devices and platforms, understand the relationships between different aspects of the app, and its interface with the backend, create test plans, estimate time and effort for testing features, and in the near future, push us into automated testing. ill need to apply that knowledge in a short time.
- Creating and executing manual, functional, regression, system, and integration tests.
- Performing compatibility tests using different handsets, different platforms (IOS and Android) and different versions of each.
- Use of Jira and bug tracking tools.
- Participating in Agile development teams, using either Kanban or Scrum techniques.
- Ideally you should have some experience with automation or a desire to learn and to get ahead on automated testing tools and frameworks.
What we offer.
Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment. The opportunity of building an innovative product, with the opportunity to challenge yourself with a great competitive salary, cutting edge technologies, conference tickets, training, flexible working hours (and Friday afternoons off), great office location (just 5 minutes walk from the beach), snacks and food, fresh fruit, drinks, tea, coffee and juices, and interesting social benefits apart from salary.