Descripción de la oferta
The Software Engineer will be a critical role for WorldSensing. This role’s primary focus will be the development and enhancement of the company’s solutions in the context of unique and innovative use cases, in order to provide added value to the company’s products.
- Work directly with engineers, project managers, and other external partners to develop complex end-to-end systems.
- Work closely with other front-end and back-end engineers to modify and enhance solutions using the WorldSensing products and APIs.
- As part of the above, you’ll be working with really exciting products and technologies, getting to know more about the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, microservice architectures, DevOps culture and Big Data.
- Manage and maintain relationships with product owners, and other technical team members at clients and partners.
- Rigorous commitment to documentation, quality engineering, testing, and support.
- 3+ years hands-on engineering, software development
- 3+ experience with Python
- Good experience with Linux environments
- Deployment of applications on-premise and on cloud ( Rackspace, AWS… )
- Experience with Docker
- Basic networking knowledge
- Development of backend applications
- Development of frontend applications is a plus
- BS degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Good level of spoken and written English is required
Key Soft competencies:
- Ability to organize work with little day-to-day direction
- Track record of flexibility in response to changing circumstances
- A good team player with excellent verbal and written skills along with a strong commercial focus
- A can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Passion for your work and a sense of humor
What we offer
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary
- Great work environment
- Beautiful new office space in Sants
- Opportunity to work for a global IoT player which has been labeled as one of the organizations actively shaping the Smart City ecosystem and pioneering the Industrial Internet.
Acerca de Worldsensing