Descripción de la oferta
Do you want a job in an IoT company? Do you want to be a Product Owner IoT?
The ideal candidate is always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster, and more user-friendly. You must have the ability and desire to work and influence.
If you are eager to learn new things, Net4Things is the right place for you. You will be part of a team in a fast, fun, challenging and creative environment..
Key Accountability and Responsibilities
- Understand customers' needs and desires.
- Understand existing product pain points through collaboration with different business units and defining solutions to address them.
- Prioritize backlog according to product needs.
- Be responsible for creating user stories, user manuals, and general documentation.
- Collaborate with the business team and stakeholders to drive and deliver a successful product launch.
- Communicate decisions properly to affected business units.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience, and Competencies
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Telecommunications
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills to identify opportunities and pain points through research, data, customer insights and business unit knowledge.
- Develop product definition and requirements, translating them into clear, prioritized and actionable user stories.
- A very detail-oriented person who understands the best practices of UI/UX.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive attitude.
- A person who has experience working in a startup environment in the product team.
- Fluent in English (B2)
- Position to work with the best in the industry IoT
- Great working atmosphere
- Flexible schedule
- Continuos Training
- Free coffee and tea