Product Manager en Madrid o en remoto
Descripción de la oferta
At StudentFinance we are building a product that will remove barriers to education and empower economic mobility. To get there, we are building a world-class team of mission-driven and entrepreneurial people currently working remotely from Spain, Cyprus and Portugal, and are now looking for a Product Manager to join our team.
In this role you will work closely with the founding team, our product development team, and our sales and customer success teams, to build features that unlock scalability and growth and leverage your previous experience deriving data-driven strategy, and working in financial services or another regulated environment. We are looking for someone that is keen to “get things done”, and can handle the responsibility of being a part of a fast growing startup, as well as having the ability to work independently and proactively.
- Define and lead initiatives to reach our business objectives, from ideation to evaluation, getting input from team stakeholders and customers, guiding and supporting our product development team, and leveraging BizOps tools (Airtable, Zapier, Autopilot) where it makes sense.
- Challenge and validate assumptions using product discovery and validation techniques.
- Be an active stakeholder in product discussions around the roadmap and delivery plans.
- Be a proactive voice in proposing tools and processes that could make yourself and the team more efficient and productive.
- Work cross-functionally to handle and resolve complex and time-sensitive challenges that are important for the company.
- Proven track record of tying together commercials, regulation and customer attitudes and behaviours to improve an existing product experience, including driving operational efficiencies.
- Demonstrated ability to challenge and validate assumptions using product discovery and validation techniques as well as through rigorous analysis of internal and external data and consumer insights.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable interacting with stakeholders, internal teams and end customers to understand their needs as well as communicating progress and potential operational risks.
- Experience working with cross functional digital teams and able to help them to better understand and consider the impacts of their decisions on the customer, commercials, and risk exposure.
- Detail oriented, have an inquisitive mind, and think thoroughly from first principles.
- Experience with modern Product Management and BizOps tools (Jira, Airtable, Zapier, Autopilot, etc)
Acerca de StudentFinance