Descripción de la oferta
We’re looking for a product manager to join our team. We expect you to help us in building, launching, and improving products that our customers love.
In this role, the Product Manager will improve and develop merchant products. This includes responsibility for developing products and strategies, building and managing roadmaps, and working closely with a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive implementation. You'll be responsible for identifying and documenting product and business requirements and taking them from concept to production. You'll work with a broad set of stakeholders that include Marketing, Sales, Legal, Risk, Design, User Research, Engineering, and others.
In our growing (+20 people) tech & product team, we have a pragmatic, agile, quality-oriented development methodology: short sprints with continuous delivery, pair programming, TDD with code & design reviews.
We like lean & agile methodologies, XP, good practices, design principles, and patterns.
We enjoy working in a healthy culture that pursues a good balance between personal and professional life and encourages us to keep growing.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible compensation plan (transport, restaurants, ...).
- Real flexible working hours and remote when needed.
- A high degree of autonomy.
- Transparency and open culture.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decisions.
- A tangible impact on the product and also on the company culture.
- Continuous learning:
- Personal budget for conferences, courses, books ...
- 10% of the time to work on any project you're interested in.
- Weekly sessions.
- Free Spanish or English classes.
- Free drinks and fruits.
- All the equipment you need to work comfortably. Our standard set-up consists of a stand-up desk, comfy chair, MacBook Pro, and a 27" external display.
- 23 days of vacation per year + 2 free days.
- Beautiful office based on a bike-friendly location in the center of Barcelona with a big terrace and plenty of nice places nearby.
- Oh! We don't have a ping-pong table here, but we do encourage you to have a healthy work/life balance so you can play in your free time.
- Contribute to the product vision.
- Research and understand merchant needs and opportunities and determine the right set of features to develop.
- Drive product planning, design, and product requirements documents for new features and enhancements.
- Roadmap and its execution: own the backlog, define and write user stories, prioritize, adapt to change, manage, and resolve conflicts. Coordinate resources, teams, and projects to ensure the highest quality delivery on time.
- Define key customer and product metrics.
- Implement good product practices and methodologies.