Descripción de la oferta
ReviewPro, the leading hospitality guest intelligence provider, is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help develop the next generation of our tools.
Be part of a young, innovative and successful company servicing over 55,000 properties internationally. We offer the opportunity to work with an international team based in the heart of Barcelona at a company that has experienced huge growth over recent years.
Reporting to the Director of Product & Operations, the responsibilities include:
- Participate in the Roadmap definition.
- Define the inventory of user stories to be included in the sprints, based on Roadmap and priorities.
- Work with the UX design team to define the preliminary design concepts.
- Create user stories.
- Participate in the product huddle meetings.
- Participate in the weekly release planning meetings.
- Work closely with the Development team to guarantee the correct implementation.
- Develop product launch plans together with the development, account management, marketing and sales.
- Track and Measure product usage and user behavior to ensure that the product development solves the user’s needs.
- Create Product documentation for marketing and sales.
- Solve product related questions from Account management, Marketing and Sales team.
- Triage and prioritize bugs.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Highly analytical, data focused mind and results oriented.
- Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- At least 2 year’s experience in Product Design.
- Experience as a Product Manager or Project Manager in a fast-moving internet company, or similar.
- Experience with data analysis and research (AB testing, Data visualization, User Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis).
- Experience with Agile development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage their own time to deliver the projects.
- Excellent level of English, Spanish highly valued.
- Be willing to have a temporary contract for covering a maternity leave period.
- Excellent understanding on how to communicate and interact with Development teams.
- Proven organization & project management skills to guarantee that products can be launched with maximum effectiveness.
Acerca de ReviewPro