Descripción de la oferta
We are Badi, a global solution for urban living solving a world-class problem of housing shortage through our AI-powered online booking platform, that provides users with a seamless and secure room rental experience, all over the world.
Our working atmosphere in 3 words? Collaborative, energetic, rewarding. We foster a strong company culture to empower and encourage our employees from all around the globe to keep up the good work, stimulate innovation and provide a better impact as a team. We collaborate because we truly believe achieving together makes more sense than achieving alone. We are working at a very fast pace to get things done. It's very rewarding not only because of our achievements but also because of the experience we acquire as we succeed or even fail at something.
At Badi, you won’t find a job, you will create your own career path. We work hard while having fun. If you are as passionate as we are, we would love to get to know you.
We are looking for a talented Product designer willing to build an amazing product! Someone capable of coming up with distinctive concepts and ideas through effective and beautiful design. We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resilience are of great importance!
Your role with badi:
- Work closely with other teams in a cross functional environment.
- Develop a deep understanding of our current workflows and needs.
- Create mockups, prototypes and visual designs for app and web based on research, user behaviour and UX/UI best practices.
- Put the user at the center of every experience you design based on qualitative and quantitative research insights.
- White board ideas with the squad to design effective, delightful, well thought out and appealing interfaces.
- Collaborate with developers to make sure that your visual designs are translated perfectly when coded.
- Collaborate and sync with the design team, exchanging design ideas, critiques and best practices.
- Take ownership of your work and responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
What are we expecting from you?
- Have 3+ years of experience as a product designer in agile cross-functional teams at an international, well-known, fast-growing, digital business.
- Are proactive, creative, adaptable and collaborative.
- Lead the UX & UI on your squad: Mockups, wireframing, prototyping, testing, final designs and implementation.
- Collaborate with the UX Researcher on gathering insights through user interviews, among other methodologies.
- Show a great portfolio with some mobile app and web responsive case studies.
- Great communication skills to align with other teams, present your ideas and defend them with stakeholders (peers, management, leadership,...).
- Are up-to-date with the latest UX & UI trends, tools, and methodologies.
- Possess great knowledge of Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite (Abstract is a plus).
- Have a business brain with a strong understanding of product owner needs.
- Prior experience in Agile project management methodologies even better if Squads.
Not necessary but…It would be awesome if: it
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- Previous experience in a startup, real estate or rental business.
- Experience with user centered design or similar user research methodologies.
What can we offer you?
- We're currently working full remote but going forward will be mixing it up with days at our cosy offices in central Barcelona with lovely views of the Cathedral.
- Transparent and informative weekly team meetings every Tuesday morning
- The freedom to push the boundaries giving you the space to innovate and propose
- New projects outside of your role
- 23 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours, short Fridays and special attention to work-life balance
*Applications must be submitted in English and include a PORTFOLIO.
Badi is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity: We have people from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses. We’re interested in your skills, your talent, your potential and nothing else.