Descripción de la oferta
PromoFarma.com is the leading ecommerce marketplace selling health, beauty and personal care products, direct to consumers, from hundreds of independent pharmacies and other health stores in Spain and now expanding the service through several European countries.
PromoFarma.com is part of Zur Rose Group, European leader in online sales of pharmacy products, with more than 1,000 Million Euros in sales and 5 Million active customers in Europe.
With an innovative business model, PromoFarma.com do not manage stock neither warehouses, it integrates the catalogue of products, pricing and stock levels of the most important and trusted off-line pharmacies in a single website, achieving 24h delivery service for more than 65.000 products and 4.500 brands from more than 500 pharmacies and health stores.
PromoFarma.com business model and service have received several awards like the prize for Best Webshop in Spain as well as the Best Mobile App from the E-Commerce Awards.
Descripción de la oferta
About the Team
We pair, encourage test driven development, collaborate, and enjoy healthy debate here and are looking for someone who can thrive in that environment. A thirst for knowledge and passion for solving problems is what drives the team. Training and education is a big part of who we are, not only as a company, but also as a mindset. We keep up to date in our field via continuing education, conferences, etc.
About the Position
We are seeking an innovative and engaged PHP developer who is motivated, creative, and fun to assist in developing our custom Symfony web applications.
- Minor and major application feature development
- Assist stakeholders in developing feature specifications
- Plan, code, test, and deploy new features/applications/projects/modules.
- Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions
- Optimize and refactor existing code to improve performance and reliability .
- Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc (your voice will be heard)
What we offer
- Attractive salary + restaurant tickets.
- Benefits package.
- English classes.
- Great working environment, you will be part of an excellent motivated and professional team.
- Career path and possibilities to grow within the company.
Full-Time, Flexible working hours (entry from 8-10AM and leaving time in accordance with entry hour).
Company-provided MacBook Pro, 1000 euro budget for training, weekly English classes…
Work from your home office/remotely.
- Our office is based in the heart of Barcelona + free tea, coffee and fruit!
- Self-management and time management are critical in this role. Without it, you will not be successful.
- 2+ years experience with PHP, Modern Backend Framework (CakePHP, Laravel, Symfony, etc. ).
- Modern Front End Framework (Vue, jQuery, React Angular, etc.), HTML5, SASS & CSS
- A communication pro – must be able to explain technical issues to a non-technical person, pleasantly.
- Comfortable with writing, editing, and maintaining Unit/Feature tests
- Highly attentive to details, able to cross all the t’s and dot all the i’s and help review/fix others
- There is direct project oversight, but you are expected to take ownership of your work and your projects, establish deadlines, and communicate progress proactively
- Eager to research and learn in a self-directed way (always improving)
- Easygoing, fun, and a team player – must be able to comprehend highly-advanced forms of sarcasm.
Nice to Have
Although not required, the ideal candidate would also have:
Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
An active github account with open source contributions
We prefer a great/interested/excited programmer with less experience to an unmotivated or unengaged programmer with tons of experience.