Descripción de la oferta
About the job
Want to join a fast-growing E-learning startup?
We are World Mastery, a leading e-learning producer for instructors and professionals. We use innovative cinematographic technology to record, edit, and distribute unique and exclusive online learning and training courses of the best artists in their fields. We offer class-to-class structured training programs with techniques, corrections, and tips from global referent leaders; such as Toni Nadal, Carles Puyol, Kim Kimble or Xuan Lan.
We're looking for someone who loves challenges and having fun at work. We're currently growing our business after a major financing round. It is a huge and super exciting project, and we need to build the right team to accomplish it.
About The Role
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will help drive profitable growth through direct marketing channels. This role will have end-to-end accountability for the channel’s overall performance, with a strong understanding of how to leverage data, analysis and creative to drive engagement, acquisition, and efficiency.
This role requires someone who's analytical, detail-oriented and thrives in a data and result-driven environment. You are always curious about the why and always strive to find the next opportunity to grow your channels and with efficiency.
- Acquire new customers by developing and optimizing paid acquisition performance on channels such as (but not limited to) Facebook and Google
- Draft hypotheses and design test structures to draw actionable opportunities for scale or efficiency
- Build new paid advertising channels from scratch - analyze and optimize campaigns to reach the customer and CAC goals
- Analyze ad performance and make suggestions for future tests
- Create and maintain campaign and testing roadmaps
- Stay abreast of changes in best practices, policies, new channels, and opportunities
Which skills will be required
- 6+ years of experience in performance/digital/direct marketing
- Strong working knowledge and proven success of building and scaling at least one performance channels, either online or offline
- Highly analytical and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines required
- Actively seek knowledge and learnings on the latest innovations and opportunities impacting the overall marketing landscape.
- Excited to work with a small interdisciplinary team in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience using performance marketing software such as Autopilot...
World Mastery develops and markets dance, tennis, football, cooking and yoga courses for the most prestigious instructors in the world. These courses contain learning methodologies designed by celebrities such as Toni Nadal (Rafa Nadal’s coach), Carles Puyol (captain of the Football Club Barcelona), Paco Roncero (chef with 2 Michelin stars), Horacio Álvarez Clementi (World Padel Tour coach), among others. Thus, we are looking for people who are passionate about these sectors, who are determined and oriented to the achievement of goals.
World Mastery creates and distributes e-learning material for professionals, designed by our masters, who are leaders in the sports and arts world. We offer this content to our users, using a monthly subscription plan to our platform.
In a very short period of time, we’ve had a big international growth, with our content being consumed in 105 different countries. Our team is growing fast and we’re around 70 currently, and growing.
We have just recently closed a big financing round, led by one of the most prestigious VC firms
We offer our employees a young working environment in one of today’s fastest-growing sectors. We are a dynamic and multicultural team and we work with a verified methodology so that you can achieve both your professional and personal goals.
Our goal is to contribute to the improvement of the professional career of our clients and help our teachers maintain their legacy by making it accessible to everyone.
- People-first: empathize with others, listen and understand situations to take actions considering not only numbers but also people.
- Embrace changes: you like taking calculated risks, you want to make a difference and have the flexibility that requires a startup.
- Be better than yesterday: a positive mindset to improve every day and make a lasting impact.
- Objective driven through action: you are focused on your goals and have the ambition to make something different and meaningful.
- Strong together: you want to win together with your colleagues.
Offices and perks
Our offices are currently located in the center of Barcelona, with great public transportation connections and plenty of services around.
Joining us you’ll also get to enjoy our perks:
- Flexible working hours
- Free coffee and teas in our kitchen
- Flexible remuneration
- Free dancing training
Acerca de World Mastery