Descripción de la oferta
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
The shop management team works to achieve the best user experience for our customers. Constantly testing new features and optimizing performance allows this team to create personalized content. Data analysis and creative thinking are key strengths for this team.
To support our internatioal team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Mobile App Marketing Manager (f/m/d) based in our office in Munich or Barcelona.
- Strategic and conceptual responsibility for the mytheresa.com app (iOS & Android) content and application
- Campaign strategy, development and responsibility for the delivery of push notifications and in-app messages
- Development of multi-channel marketing campaigns (e.g. search ads, offsite marketing) with the objective of increasing App Installs, Optin Rate for Push Notifications, Revenue and Conversion Rate
- Continuous customer journey optimization of mytheresa apps through performance analysis (customer behavior) and implementation of A/B testing
- Development of triggered push notification tracks
- Designing and implementing measures to increase App Store Optimization for Chinese App Stores
- Continuous app performance analysis, reporting and data analysis for new potential
- Development of technical features, in close cooperation with the product Management & UX Team, for a unique user experience
- Multi-year e-commerce work experience, ideally in mobile / app / digital marketing
- Advanced technical knowledge in the field of App / Mobile Device (iOS and Android)
- In-depth know-how in some of the following areas: App / Mobile Content, Performance Marketing, Digital Marketing & Strategy, Omnichannel Strategy, Customer Experience Management
- Further experience in A/B Testing
- Initial experience with personalization tools or CMS
- Very strong analytical skills with a thorough understanding of e-commerce KPIs
- Teamwork, social interaction within and outside the team
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Initiative, organizational skills and creativity
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.