Descripción de la oferta
Zeptolab is looking for a talented artist to join our growing Marketing Team!
The ideal candidate is driven, creative, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio. Zeptolab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result, we need far more than just 'another UA artist!'
You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different than most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, but so are the support, resources, and teamwork provided.
What you’ll do
- Full cycle video production, from asset preparation to final cut, for videos made 'from scratch' and videos made from captured gameplay video;
- Creating illustrations in a variety of styles & approaches;
- Ensuring ad networks, stores, etc. get the assets they need in the formats required.
Who you are
- You have 2 years experience as an Artist or Motion Designer;
- You have a portfolio with relevant projects;
- You have professional-level Adobe Photoshop and Premiere/After Effects skills;
- You have a sense of composition & rhythm, solid fundamental understanding of editing & pacing;
- You are easy-going, focused on fast iterations.
As a plus
- You have experience with advertising videos in digital/mobile/game development;
- You have a burning desire to tell stories visually.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry.
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty.
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place.
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, travel, fitness, mobile payments, payment of tourist trips and a lot of additional services).
Acerca de Zeptolab