Descripción de la oferta
Stuart (Geopost) is the leading last-mile and eco-friendly delivery company that connects retailers and e-retailers to a fleet of geo-localised couriers. Our mission: Build the future of logistics for a sustainable world.
We are a melting-pot of 300 people of 40+ different nationalities across Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid, and remote.
Thanks to our business-to-business (B2B) applications, we empower 2000+ companies such as Carrefour, Zalando, Nike, Monoprix, Decathlon, Apple, Just Eat, and The Kooples in France, by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across all industry verticals: Food, Grocery, Retail, etc.
We are growing fast and are looking for a Lead Product Designer to work closely with all-level Product Designers, Product Managers, Business Specialists, and Engineers to shape meaningful, high-quality experiences for the businesses, couriers, and internal stakeholders that count on us.
You will be trusted to influence and expand our design culture, processes, and product strategy throughout the company and beyond, as long as recruiting and mentoring people that share our same values and approach to work. You will join Ágata, Raphaël, Bernardo, Lisa, and Sara on that mission.
More than 8k couriers partner with us, and our common goal is to make this partnership as efficient as possible. Our teams are fully committed to this mission, and as Product Designers, our role is to offer them the means to achieve it.
You’ll be leading the efforts on designing highly usable, safe, and fast work tools that will ensure intelligent delivery management.
We will rely on you to:
- Give purpose to your team. Contribute to setting and conveying a compelling long-term design strategy and mission that continuously refers back to the global vision of the organization.
- Lead a process-oriented and scalable workflow. Partner with the teams to ensure projects are well-defined and successfully executed, from problem definition to design implementation.
- Build rapport and trust. Ensure shared understanding among cross-functional teams and secure decision-making that balances the needs of the users with the business goals.
- Bring the users front and center. Guide products towards undoubtedly simple and natural solutions that resonate with the users and empower them to work more efficiently.
- Make complex operations simple. Respond to logistics challenges by crafting delivery management tools that are as smart as our shelf-ready tech.
- Conduct an iterative ever-changing practice. Provide meaningful, actionable, direct, and timely feedback that will help your team do their best work, and ultimately bring us closer to our shared vision.
- Contribute to a sustainable global design vision. Nurture a diverse, conversational, and rewarding culture of both hiring and mentorship that will give people space to grow, do their best work and become contributors themselves.
- At least a year of experience managing a product design team
- Samples of design work executed either by yourself or a team led by you, that shows your ability to deliver meaningful products
- Experience in driving strategy, vision, and execution in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Mature written and verbal communication skills, negotiation skills, and ability to teach and present work
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts through sketching, wireframing and prototyping
- Open to feedback and an advocate for an accessible, diverse, low-ego approach to work
- Used to work both independently and in a group setting, with experience designing products from conception to implementation
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance: work from home, flexible hours
- Learning and training opportunities
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong 🚀
- Meal vouchers – Ticket restaurant
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class
- Excellent private health care
- Annual company offsite – Ibiza last year!
After reading all this, just a few last but important words: We want you to take on a role you love and we want you to come to a place you’re proud and happy to work every day.
If this sounds like you - apply! Get in touch with us, we want to hear more about you today!
“Logistics for a sustainable world.” That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution, and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last-mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geo-localised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. 5 years later couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, e-commerce, grocery, and food. Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Acerca de Stuart
Stuart mission is to become the on-demand delivery leader in every supercity of the world through a simpler, quicker and cheaper transportation model.
From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers… Stuart strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team. They operate from their headquarters in Barcelona, as in Paris, Brussels, London and Berlin, the first cities they'll ride through.
Co-Founded in 2015 by D. Leca (Sparrow founder acquired by Google in 2012), Stuart is now backed by great entrepreneurs such as J.D. Blanc (Allociné), J.A. Granjon (Vente-privee.com) and O. Mathiot (PriceMinister), with a total investment of €22 million.