Descripción de la oferta
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimize their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
About the Role
Checkout.com is actively looking for a talented Lead DevOps engineer who will participate in the planning, design, development, deployment and maintenance of a set of network and security initiatives within our AWS Cloud environment. This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about modern cloud infrastructure automation and tooling and who can help with our future vision for IT and cloud operations and infrastructure.
You will be working alongside a number of talented Systems Administrators and DevOps engineers working within the AWS Cloud. Your primary responsibilities will be developing Terraform modules, Ansible modules, Jenkins pipelines, Python scripts, and building secure networks.
Joining a high-growth global FinTech Company and collaborating with various enthusiastic and excellence-driven Engineers, you will gain exposure to a fast-scaling Cloud environment where you will be able to learn while making a real impact.
- Collaborate with passionate technologists across multiple disciplines to ensure security, resiliency and performance requirements
- Take part in the evolution of the infrastructure and development of the infrastructure codebase
- Create scripts and pipelines to automate routine tasks
- Help to develop the multi-accounts and multi VPC structures
- Research the latest and greatest in the world of systems tools, orchestration, and scripting and plan and evangelise for our long-term strategy
- 5+ years of experience administering Linux servers
- 2+ year experience in AWS (AWS Certification desirable)
- 2+ year experience with infrastructure as code such as Terraform
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible
- Experience with scripting - Python, bash
- Experience with CI / CD pipelines such as Jenkins
- 2+ year experience with Docker / ECS / Kubernetes
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of Hashicorp tools: Consul, Nomad and Vault would be desirable
- Good knowledge of network infrastructure design & public cloud architecture
- Self-motivated, able to deliver consistent results through problem solving
- Autonomous, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal guidance
- Fluent in English
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Acerca de Checkout.com
Checkout.com la página de empresa está vacía
Añade descripción e imágenes para atraer más candiadatos y aumentar el Employer Branding.