Junior Product Analyst en Barcelona
Descripción de la oferta
Junior Product Analyst’s role at ZeptoLab is to help teams to grow key metrics through data.
ZeptoLab is a data-driven company. As a result, Product Analysts are a key part of the team. Product Analytics helps product teams identify problems & opportunities through data in the global and soft launches of our games.
At ZeptoLab, Junior Product Analyst works independently in a product team, building and testing hypotheses, digging through data to help a game team to find a direction and make the best possible decisions.
- Find the ways to achieve company and product goals through the data/market analysis;
- Easy & flexible access to data - you will work with Amplitude analytics system;
- Work on a product in close cooperation with Product Manager, Game Designer and BizDev team;
- Be a part of a passionate analytics team, who love to learn and share knowledge;
- Influence the product and help make critical decisions that will markedly impact the success of our games.
What we expect from you
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in Tech Industry as a Product/Business Analyst;
- Experience in data analysis;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Solid structural and critical thinking skills;
- Strong self-organizational skills;
- Outstanding communication skills - you’ll need to find a common language with different teams;
- The ability to form hypotheses, make conclusions and suggest ideas;
- Growth mindset - you are curious and constantly want to learn new things;
- Excellent English.
- Knowledge of Python scripting;
- Experience in the gaming industry.
These are ideal but not all required as we know some people (e.g women) are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture at ZeptoLab.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, travel, fitness, mobile payments, payment of tourist trips and a lot of additional services)
Acerca de Zeptolab
Since then, Cut the Rope games have been downloaded more than 1,3 billion times. Cut the Rope franchise aside, ZeptoLab released C.A.T.S. Crash Arena Turbo Stars and King of Thieves, massive multiplayer mobile titles with more than 170 million combined downloads so far. The company’s portfolio also includes Pudding Monsters and My Om Nom.
And there’s more to come! ZeptoLab is an ambitious and growing global entertainment brand: we’re constantly working on new games and aim to expand them beyond smartphone screens. With the help of our partners, we develop toys, clothes and other cool stuff. “Om Nom Stories” cartoon series has exceeded 3 billion views on YouTube and in-game player, and the seasons keep coming! Our mission is to bring fun to every corner of the world, and we’re just getting started.