Descripción de la oferta
Pushground is an intelligent platform for marketers who want to advertise their products through push notifications. We use proprietary algorithms to optimize our clients spending and we are looking to take our web platform to the next level! Keep reading if you want to make Pushground thrive!
Your day-to-day tasks will be:
- Migrate current projects to state of the art web technologies
- To understand requirements, implement solutions and provide administration tools and documentations for specific projects
- Turn designs or ideas into code
- Deliver accurate estimates, provide regular feedback and consistently meet project deadlines
- Maintain ownership of assigned projects
- A minimum 1-2 years of experience developing complex web applications
- Up to date with modern web frameworks (react preferable)
- Having a strong knowledge of GIT usage and Mobile First Responsible.
- Implementation of forward-thinking front-end development practices.
- Having a fluent level of English will be an asset.
- Holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science will be an asset, but not a must if you possess the right skills set.
- Will be positively valued experience with integration and/or end-to-end tests.
- Passion for technology
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Sense of native and entrepreneurship
- Creative thinker
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Team player
- Results oriented
Little things make a big difference. That’s why we want you to have the best of our care, so you can leave your footprint every day. Benefits:
- Fun & celebrationsWe value hunger for learning, collaboration and ambition.
- E-learning platform
- We encourage our teams to share new ideas and innovate.
- You will work in an informal, fun and balanced atmosphere with a young but highly qualified team.
Interested? Send your CV and tell us why you are the right person.
Acerca de PushGround