Descripción de la oferta
Java | Server-side High Performance Computing | Big Data | Cloud Monitoring | AI-powered | Distributed Systems
Excited about high performance Java development?
Interested in joining a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Who we are
Dynatrace is leader in software intelligence products to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. We offer solutions such Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
We were founded in Linz (Austria) and the success of our products allowed us to grow strongly. Currently we operate in over 30 countries and we have R&D labs in Linz, Klagenfurt, Graz, Hagenberg, Gdansk, Detroit and Barcelona.
This is Marco Escalera, Senior Backend Engineer in Java and Team Lead explaining what means working at Dynatrace for him:
"I am a firm believer of continuous improvement. At Dynatrace it is easy as I have the opportunity to work with hardworking and smart people every day. At the same time I have the opportunity to share my knowledge, give my opinion, propose and discuss solutions that will have an impact on the product.
As Senior Backend Engineer I am not only responsible for my code, but also for how my team works. Our teams are autonomous to decide the best way to organize internally to achieve the objectives.
Another awesome point of working at Dynatrace is work/life balance. We are the owner of our time and the only constrain is the commitment with the team to accomplish the team goals."
Your role in the team
- You will be developing the Dynatrace Digital Experience Monitoring Solution and depending on your preference specialization Full Stack or Server-Backend.
- You will be working with high performing pure Java applications; JMH & workload simulators; Cassandra; Elastic Search; JUnit and other unit testing frameworks. You will also be using other tools like BitBucket / JIRA / Jenkins / QuickBuild and Confluence.
- You, along with your team, will be designing and implementing new features in collaboration with your Product Manager, local and international development teams.
- You have a technical study related to Software Engineering (BsC or MsC) and / or a minimum of 3 years of experience in Java development, including architectural design.
- You are excited of learning new technologies and are a team player with a proactive approach on facing challenges.
You will love working with us if
- You enjoy learning new technologies.
- You enjoy following technologies
- You take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- You appreciate team spirit, like swapping new ideas with your teammates and an international environment is attractive to you.
We offer competitive salaries depending on your experience, health insurance, merit based salary increase and more.
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply
But we did not forget the essence of being a great place to work.