Descripción de la oferta
Excited by the prospect of working for a young startup? Enjoy solving distributed computing problems? Want to expand your skills with the Internet of Things (IoT)? Love building backend microservices? Believe in the principles of DevOps?
Doordeck develop software and services that allow users to unlock office doors from their smartphone - we do this by integrating with the access control system already installed. We’ve got plenty of big and exciting customers using our solution daily, leading to lots of interesting development challenges!
We use the latest and greatest technology to build our highly resilient platform for controlling doors. Our stack consists primarily of Java 11 microservices running on AWS Fargate, DynamoDB, S3, etc - we also use a lot of cryptographic techniques, Ed25519, digital signatures, certificates and more! You must be passionate, demonstrate a desire to learn and grow quickly - you'll play a key role in shaping the future of Doordeck!
- 3+ years experience building Java backend applications (Java 11 is a bonus!)
- Experience with AWS services (particularly useful is DynamoDB experience!)
- Familiarly with Docker containers
- Understanding of asymmetric/symmetric cryptography, digital signatures
- MacBook Pro to develop on
- Integral part of a small team
- Offices at IDEALondon (part of a UCL collaboration, you’ll get access to
eduroam and can apply for an NUS extra card)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Equity available
Acerca de Doordeck