Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for a talented Java architect to join our international team in Barcelona. You will be one leader for our world-class architecture team which is cross to all the internal and external projects in the company.
As a Java architect you will be responsible for design architectures of complex systems mainly in huge banking environments, integrating our omnichannel banking product within existing systems where possible and helping our brand customers to drive their strategy to the latest IT trends. You will have deep knowledge in all technical aspects but highly focusing on Microservices arquitecture.
A few words from Oriol, our Head of Software Architecture:
“Working at CREALOGIX is challenging for many reasons. Our focus is becoming the #1 global provider of Digital Banking Platforms, it means that we need to transform ourselves into a Product and People Company. Here’s where our Cross Teams take relevance and therefore we need to grow, Cross Teams are formed around specific technical interests like Frontend, Backend, Mobile and DevOps with the common goal of defining a single CODE base for Delivery Teams.
We need people who wants to lead the change with us, who doesn’t want to reinvent the wheel but leverage on experience, standards and well-known best practices. If you are interested Let’s talk! ”
- Very good knowledge of Java 8 and JEE
- Extensive experience with Spring Framework 4 or 5 and some of its basic subprojects such as Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data or Spring MVC
- Extensive experience in Web Services SOAP and REST
- Good knowledge of JPA and Hibernate
- Familiar with testing frameworks JUnit, Mockito
- Experience in message brokers like Kafka, Active MQ, IBM MQ
- Other technologies Activiti, JBPM, Spring Integration, Camel, Spring Batch
- Experience in design and development of architectures. Definition and implementation of technical solutions in the field of Java technologies.
- Tools: Jenkins, Maven, GIT
- MS in Computer Science / Technical engineer
- More than 3 years of experience
- Fluent English and willing to travel occasionally
Would be a plus … Any kind of knowledge or experience with
- Experience in microservices and containers-based architectures (Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Knowledge of front end technologies like Angular
Why work with us?
- Great location: our offices are in one of the best area for Barcelona businesses
- Remote work: 2 days per week
- Solid company working in the growing sector of eBanking and Fintech
- Casual dress code
- All Fridays and August: intensive schedule
- Great work environment
- Free coffee and eco fruit every week
- Flexible working hours
- International and dynamic environment
- Joining a solid company in a market of continuous growth which invest in the most advanced technologies
Innofis|CREALOGIX is a self-financed and privately held company helping companies to achieve sustainable competitive advantages by means of an efficient, innovative use of IT. Innovation as a key component for sustainable growth.
Innofis was born in a social, global world, with international vision, serving customers all around the globe.Today, Innofis is highly-focused in providing customer centric solutions to financial institutions in a digital world.
Our digital omnichannel platform, value-added modules and data analytics solutions will help Banks to boost its digital strategy in a robust, personalized, integrated and time-to-market manner.
That’s our daily challenge.
Why INNOFIS – CREALOGIX
Since January 2018 INNOFIS with more than 130 very skilled employees has become a member of the CREALOGIX-Group. Have you ever thought about what makes you laugh? Humorous friends or even challenging activities? INNOFIS laughs a lot – whether it’s a joke or two, working together on tricky tasks and achieving projects.
We Crealogues work in a dynamic and demanding environment with many challenges to master. If you are not losing your smile in a dynamic environment and have stamina and endurance, then you can expect personal responsibility, varied tasks and an open culture, casual dress code, English lessons and much more.
About the CREALOGIX-Group:
Our history began in 1996 in Switzerland with a few innovative minds and today we employ about 570 people at various locations worldwide, including Switzerland, Germany, England, Austria, Singapore and, most recently, Spain. The CREALOGIX Group is a globally active, independent Swiss software house and is one of the market leaders in digital banking as a FinTech Top 100 company.
CREALOGIX develops and implements:
- Innovative FinTech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow,
- Smart solutions for home and office for everything that makes administration, payment transactions and e-banking
- Didactic and technical solutions for web-based learning in companies, administrations and educational institutions
- First place at the Private Banking & Wealth Management Germany Awards
- Best of Show at Finovate Europe
- Asian Private Banking Technology Award
- Best digital channels banking system provider at The Banking Technology Awards
- Best Fintech in Western Europe in Wealth & Finance International
- Best Online Development in Goodacre Systems in the City
- Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards
- Winner of Systems in the City Awards
- Private Banking & Wealth Management Germany Awards
International environments with offices in