Descripción de la oferta
We’re looking for an IT Project Manager to be in charge of managing small to large projects and providing support to Sales and clients by planning, monitoring, implementing and controlling projects.
- Support sales with presales enquiries for large projects.
- Visit clients in order to understand the project requirements and support implementation.
- Develop project plans, goals, and budgets; identify necessary resources.
- Develop schedules and methods for measuring results.
- Guide and perform strategic analyses for projects.
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion.
- Assemble and coordinate project team members; assign individual responsibilities.
- Prepare requests for proposals and conduct all necessary meetings to facilitate the selection of project services and products.
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Travel, locally and globally, with Sales, partners and franchises.
- At least 3 years of project management experience.
- Fluent English and Spanish is a must.
- Understanding of IT hardware (network setup, network hardware, PCs, Wi-Fi technology, cameras, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and solve problems as well as document all steps taken for resolution.
- Process oriented (planning, analysis, design, implementation and support).
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills.
- High level of customer service skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks during the dedicated time (multitasking skills).
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Comprehension of networking protocols and concepts such as TCP/IP Addressing, and VLANs.
- The ability to relay technical information and instruction to client representatives who possess varying ranges of technical knowledge and background.
- Ability to provide training to customers and communicate effectively.
- A young, dynamic and fun working environment.
- Growth opportunities in a revolutionary organization.
- Flexible schedule for work-life balance.
- 25 vacation days per year.
- Free afternoons on Fridays.
- Free afternoons every day in July and August.
- Discounted gym access.
- Beer day once a month.
* All candidates will be evaluated independently of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, disability or age.
Acerca de Beabloo