Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for Computer Science students (or related fields) to participate through an internship in our projects.
Here is a little taste of your challenge:
- Be part of a SCRUM team where to share your ideas
- Calculate, simulate and program to design solutions for the platform
- Participate in the meetings to understand the requirements and tasks to perform
- Use of the necessary chain of tools to develop, test, monitor, configure, debug, and implement various SW components
- Work as a member of a SW development team striving to achieve common team goals related to sending new ones
SW functionality to customers or to maintain existing ones.
Who are you?
There is no set route to become part Webfleet Solutions. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Currently studying Computer Science or related fields, preferrably in the last courses of the degree.
- Having the possibility to sign an agreement with the university or school.
- Basic programming knowledge and use of SQL and no-SQL data bases
- Fluent in English
What can you expect?
- An adventure in software product development within a rapidly growing business unit of a globally renowned brand and various opportunities for your professional development.
- Being part of a team of expert developers and contribute in building and adapting technology for the Webfleet Solutions Service Platform.
- No dress code. Just come as you are – we can’t wait to welcome you in our specious and luminous office.
- Brilliant minds. Learn from your colleagues – pioneers and experts who are changing the world.
- Different cultures. Our colleagues come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting.
Practically Speaking, what's in it for you:
- Paid hourly
- Flexible working hours
- Almost no dress code (the only existing restriction is that you are required to be dressed decently and wear shoes on your feet)
- The office is equipped with a terrace, a table tennis table and foosball + free coffee
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services and has over 50,000 customers worldwide and services drivers in more than 100 countries. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency and reduce CO2 emissions. Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with our team of 750 employees in 16 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state of the art technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, then please apply to say hi. Complete the online form and attachments in English, please. You can also send your CV and the reference of the position you are applying to us in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Acerca de Webfleet Solutions