cubiertaEsta oferta ya no está disponible
Descripción de la oferta
The Head of Engineering will be a vital part of our core Alpha Energy’s core team. Working with Strategy, Product and Research to turn insights and concepts into the execution of major projects and inventions a principal technical leader and contributor. The ideal candidate will synthesize concepts and technical goals into reality through design, testing, simulations, prototyping and deployments. Bringing structure and rigor alongside hands-on involvement in system design and engineering for Alpha Energy moonshot projects. The areas of focus will be in intelligent electrical distribution of DC grids, reliability of mini and micro grids, power routing and other similar areas relating to digital, decentralized and grid infrastructure solutions enabling access to clean, reliable, and affordable power to the next billion. The Head of Engineering will be an expert in power systems engineering with experience in LVDC, microgrids, mini grids and power routing technology.
- Work closely with Strategy, Research, Product Design and Data Analytics to design, engineer and build new innovative electrical distribution products, models and systems
- Lead and direct day to day activities and engineering efforts to deliver prototypes and field testing, and further development of new power solutions
- Oversee system design and project management [in both hardware and software engineering for power systems and power routing technologies]
- Masters or PhD in Power Systems Engineering or similar relevant field
- Experienced team builder and team leader
- Proficient in a broad spectrum of electrical distribution systems and innovation areas that include a majority of the following: electrical engineering, power systems, power electronics, power conversion and power control systems.
- Experience in modeling, forecasting, managing and operating power systems, applicable to reliability and smart distribution of power micro and mini grids. Working knowledge of LVDC systems and grid edge technologies.
- Ideal candidate is proficient in both hardware and software engineering applicable to power systems and power routing technologies
- Capable of thinking as a System Architect able to synthesize research and product learnings into next generation hardware and software technology.
- Provide team leadership and coaching, to create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team dynamics
- High level of written and spoken level of English is required, Spanish is highly valued
- Startup experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and good at developing relationships across diverse teams
- Travelling might be required (10 to 20%), nationally and internationally.
Acerca de Alpha
Alpha la página de empresa está vacía
Añade descripción e imágenes para atraer más candiadatos y aumentar el Employer Branding.