cubiertaEsta oferta ya no está disponible
Descripción de la oferta
Who we are:
We founded Rover.com with the mission to connect dog owners and pet parents with the world’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. Why? We strongly believe that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog.
Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love by connecting owners with trusted pet care whenever they need it. Millions of services have been booked on Rover, including pet sitting, dog walking, in-home dog boarding, and doggy day care. Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway) – we love dogs!
We are on a mission to grow Rover.com rapidly in Europe and are therefore looking for a talented and driven Head of Customer Support in Barcelona, managing our Barcelona and Berlin Customer Support teams.
Who we are looking for:
The Head of Customer Support ensures all Rover’s customers (both pet parents and pet sitters/walkers) receive astonishingly great service from Rover. In this role, you’ll lead a fast-growing, multilingual team of front line customer service managers and supervisors, located in Barcelona and Berlin to solve customer problems, delivering outstanding service results across eight markets in a cost effective and scalable way. You will coach and develop this team to understand how their work impacts broader Rover business goals. You will drive customer-focused process design, workflow improvements, and capacity planning matching the market’s stage of growth.
The ideal candidate is one that lives to serve customers and their team. They will thrive in a fast-paced environment, act quickly to identify, implement and improve key metrics, and solve high-impact business problems. This position requires that a person love ambiguous operating environments and adapting to change. If you have a voracious appetite for interacting with data to solve problems, enjoy partnering with numerous organizational stakeholders, and live to deliver outstanding results, this role may be for you.
This is a high visibility role, responsible for creating alignment across the business and updating the International leadership team. As such, the ideal candidate has strong communication skills, is a proven thought leader, and has a desire to be in a key strategic position.
How you will contribute to Rover:
- Inspire, recruit, and develop our customer operations leadership team to build the industry’s strongest customer experience organization.
- Performance metrics are your heartbeat. Directly own and drive customer satisfaction and cost to serve metrics. Lead the evolution of those metrics to meet emerging needs as our business scales in different markets.
- Effectively decompose ambiguous strategic goals into customer operations outcomes and ensure the team understands and executes to deliver results.
- Build an outstanding performance culture. Effectively manage and scale a multi-layered, multi-lingual, high-performance team to ensure we operate with excellence at every level.
- Build trust across the organization by building strong working relationships and delivering results. Partner with product and analytics to identify strategic customer experience opportunities and deliver on key cross-functional initiatives.
- Ensure we can strategically scale across multiple markets in varied stages of growth by leveraging technology, in-house, and outsourced resources to solve customer problems.
- And of course the happiest customer contact is one that doesn’t need to contact Rover. You will play a leading role in leveraging data to identify contact trends and recommending solutions that prevent customers from needing to contact us in the first place.
- 7+ years of building and directly managing high-performing multi-lingual front line customer operations teams.
- Experience owning and driving significant improvement in operational OKRs/KPIs. Demonstrates strong analytical ability and the ability to leverage data from third party operations tools (CRM and phone contact tools) to solve business problems.
- Demonstrated experience effectively partnering with senior leaders and diverse teams across several offices to drive results.
- Experience developing, implementing, and refining customer operations measurement methods and holding team accountable to hitting ambitious cost to serve and customer satisfaction goals.
- Clear track record of driving success in a highly quantitative environments.
- Online marketplace experience and startup experience strongly preferred.
- Fluent in English. Additional European languages (e.g., French, Spanish, German) is a major plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Discounted membership with Andjoy (Gymforless)
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free Tuesday breakfast
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, beach volleyball, game nights, and more
Rover is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive and inventive environment with the best employees. We’re driven by seeing our people succeed and grow, and we work to ensure everyone contributes to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Acerca de Rover.com
Rover.com la página de empresa está vacía
Añade descripción e imágenes para atraer más candiadatos y aumentar el Employer Branding.