Descripción de la oferta
Neuroelectrics, a digital brain health company that innovates at the intersection of neuroscience, physics, machine learning and hardware, is looking for an exceptional Software Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. We believe we are driving a revolution in how we measure and modulate the activity of our electrical brains, which will have a massive impact on health, wellness, human-computer interaction and society.
- Technical ownership of Neuroelectrics Telemedicine Portal.
- Technical ownership of Neuroelectrics website front-end.
- Takes part in the solution architecture of e-commerce and other customer-facing solutions.
- Manages the company's software UI design guideline.
- Enables the process of rapid prototyping of web/mobile apps to demo the value of the company.
- Takes part in the human-centred design process, continuous. improvement of user experience.
- Supports the development of desktop applications.
- Supports developments of the platform's API and other backend components.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- We want 3+ years of experience and prefer consumer interface experience.
- Good and deep understanding of React JS. Familiar with new React Hooks usage.
- Knowing Node JS and Express JS, API RESTful services.
- Basic knowledge of PHP and Python.
- Managing Apache webserver configurations on a Linux server.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- High control of CSS responsiveness. Experience creating pixel-perfect UI’s. Refactoring and cleaning an already existing website style.
- SEO common practices – react-snap, react-helmet, sitemap.xml.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Sketch or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficiency understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proficiency understanding of unit testing and integration testing.
- Experience with starting projects from scratch.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytic and multitasking skills.
Acerca de Neuroelectrics