Descripción de la oferta
This role is responsible for participating in the development of an inspiring a world class Cloud Technology that will redefine how the Media & Entretainment Industry will make Business (B2B) in the years to come.
We require a candidate (*) who is hands-on and willing to work with intensity and passion to create the best technology.
Industry experience in the following areas is strongly preferred: Cloud Computing, Cloud Services (Amazon Web Services preferable), Software Development and Agile methodologies. Knowledge on Video, Broadcast Media and client facing experience will be a plus.
The successful candidate will have a passion for technology, programming, cloud computing and digital media and for the revolutionary change that the hybridation of these fields will mean to the industry.
He or she will thrive on problem solving, be aware of the evolving online and digital media landscape and be passionate about inspiring change in others.
Reporting to the CTO, he or she must have a commitment to delivering excellence and creating an innovative and productive environment. He or she must also be energetic and be excited by the prospect of working within a fast-paced young company atmosphere.
(*) For this position we can only consider candidates, of any nationality, who are already located in Spain. Please, don't apply if it is not your case. Thanks for your interest, though. :-)
Qualifications and Skills
● Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
● 3-5 years experience in software development
● Python and Django skills
● Experience with Angular 6 (JS Frameworks)
● Integration with REST services
● Basic Linux system administration and AWS
● Version Control (GIT)
● Good English language and interpersonal skills
● Proven ability to deliver high-quality, production-ready code
● Ability to work independently but also be a good team player
● Async Queues (RabbitMQ/Celery)
● Experience with video encoding software (FFMPEG)
● AWS infrastructure experience
Acerca de Knox Mediahub