Descripción de la oferta
What makes Bettair Cities a GREAT fit for you? When you join our company, you will be working in a multi-disciplinary company to put your career on track for outstanding achievement.
Bettair is an Air Pollution Mapping tool that allows, for the first time, the mapping of air pollution in urban scenarios at a large scale with outstandingly accurate Air Quality Monitors by using advanced post-processing algorithms. This information permits cities to identify appropriate urban plans to improve the air quality and to make smarter decisions to mitigate air pollution.
At Bettair we are currently 8 people. Being a relatively small team, we are looking for people who can wear many hats, who can abstract problems and ready to look at a problem from a different angle and think outside the box. Our stack is NodeJS and Python for the backend and React for the clients. We look for people who are curious, proactive and able to find creative solutions.
Required knowledge and experience on:
- Frameworks like React/Redux
- NodeJS development
- Backend technologies like NodeJs/Express
- Jenkins / team cities like technologies (management tools for robust deployment pipelines).
- High level of English, both oral and written.
Beneficial to have:
- Knowledge in Infrastructure:
- Network Management
- Network Protocols
- Network Design
- Linux-based Systems
- Kubernettes / Docker or similar.
- NonSQL Databases (mongoDB).
- Experience developing native and/or web mobile apps.
- System and database security.
- Productivity tools (git, youtrack/jira, or similar)
- Working in a high-tech company in an international environment.
- Be involved in a fast-growing company at initial stages, thus, having high professional growth potential.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility for remote workdays.
- Working together with a young, talented and motivated team.
Bettair Cities is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
Acerca de Bettair