Descripción de la oferta
Hi! We're Cledara. We’re a fast-growing SaaS fintech founded in London with the conviction that there is a better way for people in companies to get the most out of the software they use. We help our customers manage all their software subscriptions with our delightfully useful tool that just plain works. This helps our customers scale their operational processes, comply with regulations and, yes, save money.
We are backed by leading investors, including Techstars and Anthemis, and have received global recognition:
- FinTech 50 'Hot Ten' company in 2020 for being one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in Europe
- Top 5 female-founded SaaS companies globally by Microsoft's M12 Venture Fund and Melinda Gates' Pivotal Ventures and
- SaaS Startup of the Year 2018 by SaaStock
We truly believe we are building something very special. We are also enjoying faster-than-expected growth and need the expertise, drive, and energy of someone like you to make it happen.
As a core member of the dev team you will be reporting directly to the Head of Engineering. You will help shape the future of Cledara’s codebase. You will be working in a team of like-minded passionate developers.
The core team will be working on all aspects that are critical for the future of Cledara. These include but are not limited to the pillars of what Cledara does: help companies discover, buy, manage and cancel their SaaS in a scalable way.
As a full-stack developer you will be:
- Work on the frontend using React, Typescript, LiveView, HTML5, CSS and ES7 standards to build beautiful, easy to use UI’s that expose data and workflows that our users love to use.
- Work on the backend platform, in Node.JS, Typescript, Postgres, that integrates with various 3rd parties including but not limited to banking systems, accounting systems, and email providers.
How we work
We are an autonomous, self-organised agile team of developers. We are currently a small team, but that does not mean we take shortcuts. We pair constantly. We have a strict code review process; Code will not go into production unless another member of the team has approved it. We are a fully remote team, well before Covid made that the norm.
Small, feature-driven fast feedback is key to everything we do. We are constantly thinking about breaking down large deliveries to smaller (simpler) pieces that we can release to make production better and get feedback from our users as quickly as possible.
Technology is key to everything we do - Everyone in the company knows this; most importantly the CEO and COO. Whom you will have constant contact with.
- We host our code in Github
- We use React for the frontend
- We use Node on the backend
- We use Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud as our infrastructure
- We do CI/CD for our deployments and testing
- You are a passionate developer - you read/write and talk about code and technology in your spare time.
- You love producing elegant software solutions to solve real user problems.
- You care about the whole development process; from how to write clear, well-tested, concise code to how it is deployed and monitored in production. The opposite of “well it works on my computer”.
- You have experience with Node and React.
If you think your skills and experience match what we are looking for and you’d like to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in Europe, please get in touch!