Descripción de la oferta
At Camaloon we're looking for a new developer to help us to bring our customization platform to the next level.
Even considering that Camaloon is not a small startup anymore, we're still trying to stay nimble in terms of our processes with a minimum of bureaucracy and legacy habits.
Current tech challenges:
A lot of e-commerce websites are selling finished goods. Camaloon is different: we're allowing our customers to customize things. That is where all challenges start: from defining data models and domain concepts to designing and implementing user-facing parts like "ateliers". And even sometimes optimizing things for our factory. Because, you know, we have our own factory.
What you will be doing day-to-day if you join:
- reviewing code and sending your code to be reviewed
- participating in team discussions about the best way to achieve the goal
- helping to form the solution and the spec by talking to the stakeholders. Understanding the real 'why' and sometimes ignoring the 'how'.
- giving feedback about the process. We believe that the whole team is responsible for shaping the processes, not only the managers
- helping team-mates to grow professionally and receiving the same help from them.
What we are looking for in you:
don't want to add any formal requirements (like 5-7 years of experience
with whatever), just come talk to us and see if Camaloon is a good fit
for you! But let's be more specific about our tech.
Our tech stack:
We use Ruby on Rails on the backend with PostgreSQL being the main data storage.
Frontend is currently split into two parts:
- the cool and shiny stack of 2014: CoffeeScript and Angular 1.x
- the cool and shiny stack of 2017-18: Latest ES + React 16 + GraphQL
Obviously, every day the % of the first one shrinks and the second one grows. But we want to be honest describing the position, so it is true that sometimes you will need to touch the older stack.
What you will find in us:
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership with Gym for Less
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
- After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office
- Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
- Summer BBQs, Volleyball tournaments and fall parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Tech, Marketing and Sales events, and workshops on site
Itnig is a venture builder with rapidly growing startups such as Factorial, Camaloon, Quipu, Playfulbet, Parkimeter, and Gymforless. It is a great place to learn from ridiculously talented professionals, where we have interesting discussions and debate different solutions to similar problems for all startups. Located in the heart of 22@, Itnig organizes activities to bridge and exchange know-how between the different teams and many external inputs. Camaloon is our first of Itnig's growing startups — an e-commerce for custom products (textile, paper, and many more) directed to serve all promotional needs for our b2b customers.
Acerca de Camaloon