Descripción de la oferta
What we'd need...
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join our awesome product development team.
You will be surrounded by the lasted technologies like AWS, Docker, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Cryptography, Computer Vision; work with TDD, DDD, Lambda, Microservices, among others; and will be part of a team that is always looking for innovation.
Some of your responsibilities will be...
- Develop new product features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Help shape functional and technological decisions which will help take products to the next level.
- Promote quality engineering and good coding practices across the company, such as testing, continuous integration and delivery, and scalable architecture.
- Working in an autonomous, multi-functional team of developers, quality assurance engineers, designers and scrum masters.
- Mentor other developers, helping them grow both technically and in their careers.
This is you
- Understanding and experience with technologies like TypeScript (Node.JS), PHP and MySQL.
- Experience using frameworks like Angular or React.
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Application design (SOLID) principles.
- Experience writing unit and integration tests, understanding quality is everyone's responsibility.
- Experience and a solid understanding of core concepts with GIT.
These are not mandatory, but if you have them, we'd be very happy :)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Linux and Docker environments
- A learn by doing attitude, high energy and team player
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.
What we offer:
And the most important… You will develop yourself in the best environment possible, full of talented but humble Signabuddies!
We’re looking forward to meeting you! :D