Descripción de la oferta
In 2018, Holidog decided to face a new challenge: launching Hector Kitchen! Here's how we think: our furry best friends all have specific needs, depending on their age, breed and many other factors, just like us humans. With Hector Kitchen, our bespoke pet-food service, we provide a healthy option with quality ingredients and recipes tailored to your pet’s needs.
Hector Kitchen isn’t just a treat for pets, our mission is also to make everyone’s pet-food purchase hassle free. As Hector Kitchen & Holidog’s IT team, we are the infrastructure that enables us to provide a unique experience for our human customers. Through technology and innovation, we continuously ensure the proper running of our businesses, the best quality experience for our customers and the evolution of our products.
Ready to be a part of the pet-food revolution? Come aboard Hector Kitchen’s IT team!
What you will do:
- Working with our development team to ideate software solutions
- Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Working with our data team to improve software
- Designing client-side and server-side architecture
- Building features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Building the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Writing effective APIs
- Creating security and data protection settings
- Troubleshooting, debug and upgrading software
- Writing technical documentation
Our ideal teammate:
- Education: Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Experience: Proven experience as a full-stack developer or similar role and experience developing desktop and mobile applications. Familiarity with common stacks.
- Database: Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication skills: You can communicate efficiently and professionally with the customers, your teammates and managers. You are proficient in English.
- Rigorous: You have an eye for detail and always ensure the highest quality of work.
- Adaptable, organized and efficient: You can adapt to changes, keep up with the demands of an expanding startup and you are comfortable in an agile work environment.
- Ownership: You take responsibility over the mistakes you can make and know how to learn from them.
- Innovator spirit: You can use your analytical skills to be proactive, carry out projects and leave your mark on Hector Kitchen.
- Start: ASAP
- Contract: Freelance
- Location: Barcelona, Spain or remote
- Compensation: According to profile
- Perks: Weekly free lunch, healthy food for your pet & a pet friendly office in the center of Barcelona (El Born)!