Descripción de la oferta
Please Note: WeGift is looking for someone to join the team on a long-term, full-time basis. We are not looking for contractors or freelance devs to complete a single project.
Creating beautiful web interfaces using the latest front-end technologies, working directly with the CTO, backend developers and designers.
• Writing clean, scalable, reusable and maintainable code.
• Designing technical solutions to solve business problems.
• Participating in code reviews to maintain code quality.
• Enhance and improve existing UI to deliver an amazing front end experience.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• 4+ years building high quality front end websites & web applications
• Experience with a templating language (e.g Jinja, Liquid)
• Experience with ES6+
• Experience with modern JS frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue.
What’s in for you?
• Highly competitive salary
• Participation in the Employee Options pool
• Pension scheme.
• Amazing central London WeWork Office or Fabulous Central Working Office in Cambridge
• Great equipment
• Quarterly bonuses based on objectives
• Generous holiday allowance, minimum of 25 days
• Weekly catered hot team lunches
• Staff perks with WeGift brands
• Flexible hours
• Work from home when needed
• WeRecognise: Monthly Employee Recognition £200 award in the eGift card of your choice
• POETS Friday (leave early)
• Monthly team socials (Escape Rooms, Karaoke)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Annual company holiday
• Training programmes
• Fully licenses as a tier 2 sponsor
• Access to the WeGift members benefits portal. Buy your daily coffee, weekly groceries, month electronics and annual holiday all at discounts of up to 12%
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Acerca de WeGift